Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol @ the Rams
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Harydy on his way to Dallas for a visit. Coaches and staff have already talked to his former teammates and coaches. This might become a reality in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Harydy on his way to Dallas for a visit. Coaches and staff have already talked to his former teammates and coaches. This might become a reality in the next few days.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...dallas-cowboys
        Yeah...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Vince Wilfork is signing with the Texans. With JJ Watt and a hopeful Clowney return, the Texans D may end up being the best in the league. Which is good because with the exception of Foster, there may not be a whole lot of offense....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
            Vince Wilfork is signing with the Texans. With JJ Watt and a hopeful Clowney return, the Texans D may end up being the best in the league. Which is good because with the exception of Foster, there may not be a whole lot of offense....lol
            Stifling defense and no offense gets you nowhere. Just ask the Rams.

Comment

Stifling defense and no offense gets you nowhere. Just ask the Rams.
              True, I just feel that the Texans and Rams have assembled some great talent and they are on the cusp of being great. Though we all know that you need a good QB, '85 Bears excluded. Out of the two, I think the Rams have a good shot, I think that Foles just didn't like JK offense and didn't play to his capabilities...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Raiders signed Trent Richardson.

They will fit perfectly with each other.

Comment

Harydy on his way to Dallas for a visit. Coaches and staff have already talked to his former teammates and coaches. This might become a reality in the next few days.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...dallas-cowboys
                  Visits to Seattle and TB were also reported, but Seahawks are denying that they have a visit scheduled.

Come on, Stephen. Get this shit wrapped up!

Comment

Come on, Stephen. Get this shit wrapped up!
                    x2!!!!!!! I don't know why but I have a REALLY good feeling about this guy.

Comment

• Hardy is a good player, he just likes to hit women like he hits QB's. If we can get him to, "Stop the Violence", he could be a good addition to our defense...

Comment

• Cowboys will negotiate well into the evening with Hardy. I think they get this done before they let him leave.

Comment

• Looks like he's staying overnight for a physical in the AM. Adam Schefter says Dallas is the undisputed favorite to land him at this point.

Comment

• Mike Fisher says the feeling is very, very positive in Valley Ranch. Making it sound like it's really up to the physical at this point so if he passes, they will sign him.

Comment

Mike Fisher says the feeling is very, very positive in Valley Ranch. Making it sound like it's really up to the physical at this point so if he passes, they will sign him.
                              In the famous words of Lt. Roy Zimmer from the movie "Crimson Tide" - "You don't put on a condom unless you're gonna fuck."

The Cowboys wouldn't have brought him in and done all of this unless they planned to get the deal done. Pretty much everyone who directly covers the Cowboys thinks this thing gets done.

IF this does happen, you've essentially swapped DeMarco Murray for Darren McFadden and Greg Hardy. I'd call that a pretty solid win given the offensive line Dallas has and how badly they need/needed defensive line help, especially at DE.

The real thing to watch for is how much guaranteed money he gets in the first few years of the deal, how long it's for, and what protection the Cowboys get if something happens with him again legally and/or he's suspended for the 2015-2016 season.
                              2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• RIP James Gandolfini
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X