No announcement yet.

Hamilton in trouble again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explains why they wanted to dump him on us. Buyers remorse lol?
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Another report said he admitted to abusing drugs again this off-season and this is his meeting with the new commissioner for discipline. No failed test, just his own admission.

Comment

Yeah, I heard on the radio it was due to Coke. Him and Warsh oughta get together and have a party real soon.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

It's a good thing the Rangers unloaded him.

Comment

If I were making $25 million a year playing a game I'd probably hire 3 different body guards that worked rotating shifts and had orders to beat the shit out of me if I did anything stupid.

I hope he pulls through this but man what a waste of talent.

Comment

Wasn't this what everyone was warning about with the move? Losing the support system?

Comment

I have a feeling he'll probably be dead of an OD within 5 years. After getting dumped from professional baseball and spending all is money on drugs and strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Wasn't this what everyone was warning about with the move? Losing the support system?
                  He has a history of hanging out in tattoo parlors and banging strippers. So moving to LA was probably a bad idea since it's the world capital of tattoos and strip clubs.

Addicts have relapses. He's probably going to be suspended and will hopefully go through rehab again. Maybe he and Johnny Manziel will be able to hang out together and figure out how to fix their problems.

Comment

I have a bunch of family that are out there, and big Angels fans, and they all wish they could dump him. Even before this new news.

Comment

He'll probably wind up like Ken Caminiti OD'ing in a motel. Pretty sad for sure. Wasted Talent in the end. Couldn't get a hold of his temptations.

Comment

He's back. Not really sure how I feel. The dude needs a lot of help off the field that's for sure. I liked him as a player, but his demons always seem to haunt him no matter what.

Comment

He ought to hire me to shadow him. Every time he wants/tries to do stupid shit, I'll oil check his ass with a Rangers mini baseball bat and give him a dirty Sanchez with it.

I work for cheap, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            He ought to hire me to shadow him. Every time he wants/tries to do stupid shit, I'll oil check his ass with a Rangers mini baseball bat and give him a dirty Sanchez with it.

I work for cheap, BTW.
                            Elvis signs up in 3...2...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Elvis signs up in 3...2...
                              Elvis gets the full-sized Astros bat!

Comment

Working...
                              X