Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson Silva: Welcome back and bon voyage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a prime example of what fighters get paid on paper isn't what they are really making.

How is it the Ronda Rousey (One of the most marketable fighters the UFC has today and their current bantamweight champion) is only going to get $60k for her fight and a $60k win bonus while her opponent is getting paid $100k for the fight and a $100k win bonus?

PPV Money. That goes unreported.

Rumored Rousey's side deal with the UFC for PPV buyrate could net her almost $1 mil for this fight.

Think about that for a sec. If she's getting a side deal with nearly a mil and she's just a woman fighter, what are the big-time male fighters getting???
    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Rousey is a rotten brat and a raging cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post

Rumored Rousey's side deal with the UFC for PPV buyrate could net her almost $1 mil for this fight.

Think about that for a sec. If she's getting a side deal with nearly a mil and she's just a woman fighter, what are the big-time male fighters getting???
        Its reported that the UFC is withholding a $6 million dollar payment from Silva until his eventual punishment is handed out by the NSAC for his positive tests
        Thats from just up the thread a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          She sure is fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            Truf!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
              Thats from just up the thread a bit.
              Yeah, I know because I was the one that posted it.

I don't know what exactly that payment was in regards to as it was never specified if that was for PPV money or what.

Obviously they're making much, much more than the women. I'm just curious as to who gets what.

Comment

Hate on Rousey all you want, but tonight she just proved once again she is one bad bitch. I'm not into chicks fighting, but I will give props where they are due. She's definitely the best in the world and I don't see anyone taking her out at this point.

Comment

Cyborg?

Comment

Fuck Cyborg. if she could un-juice herself to 135, ronda would still kill her.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                      Cyborg?
                      1. She can't hardly pass a piss test to save her life in regards to roids. No woman naturally looks like her and it's beyond obvious she's on PEDs.

2. She fights at 145lbs and would have a pretty tough time cutting the necessary weight to get down to 135lbs. Even if she did manage to somehow do it, the process would suck so much out of her that she would be at an obvious disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                        Cyborg?
                        didnt Dana try to set a fight up at 140 and nether was willing to commit

Comment

Working...
                        X