Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmelo Anthony

So ...

Carmelo Anthony to Dallas for the rest of the season?

It's just speculation but it is out there. With 99% certainty, Melo will be a Knick next year. Denver may look to move him to get something in return and Dallas is in discussion for such a trade.

On one hand it's tough b/c mid season acquisitions dont always translate and you don't want to give away players you like but he is a top 10 player which could mean a title this year.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

There is a more probable deal in the works that involves a 3 team trade between NY, Min, and Den.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'm getting tired of hearing Carmelo and being traded. If he'd just wait till next season he's free to play for whomever, why keep throwing all these trades out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
        why keep throwing all these trades out there.
        17 days till deadline.
        denver gets nothing by waiting cause then he would be an unrestricted free agent.
        ny feels they can make a playoff run this year.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I'd say Dallas is out of this. If we were still floundering around like we were several weeks ago when Dirk and Chandler were out, then yeah, you have to explore the option. The Mavs have their mojo back and Peja and RoddyB are supposedly due to play in games very soon. It'll be enough just working them into the rotation w/o having to find minutes for Melo.
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I am sick of hearing about this guy. He is not anything more than an average All Star type player. I don't think he is a type of guy to carry a team, and I don't think he is going to make the guys around him better.

ESPN is going to be the death of sports. They beat every story like this to death. They should just have a dead horse carcass on set at all times, and when stories like this come up, the anchors need to get up from the chairs grab a bat and read the story while beating the horse.

Comment

If he wasnt looking to move east for La La.. I would trade the house for him
              (caron, roddy , jj , etc)

but he really wants to be a Knick, So i dont care for him.

I wish we could get Monta Ellis.. that would really put us over the top.

Dirk is my favorite Mav of all time but we cant always depend on him.
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
              X