Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys 2015 offseason

What to do?
    Sign Dez or Murray? Or both? Will they both command top tier salaries?

From my understanding, the Cowboys are in typical salary cap hell as is typical with Jones. But I do not have a firm grasp on all their salary cap hits and implications.

Focus on defense picks for this years draft? Try to get another gem of a lineman for offense?

When do Cowboys need to address the QB position for life after Romo? He will be 35 in April plus his injuries last couple of years.

Key Restricted F/A
    Cole Beasley, WR
    Lance Dunbar, RB
    Ron Leary, G

Key Unrestricted F/A
    Dez BryantWR
    Jermey ParnellT
    DeMarco MurrayRB
    Bruce CarterLB
    Justin DurantLB
    Anthony SpencerDE
    George SelvieDE
    Nick HaydenDT
    Rolando McClainLB
    Dwayne HarrisWR
    Sterling MooreCB
    C.J. SpillmanDB
    sigpic

Need Dez, Beasly, and McClain more than anyone. Demarco Murray has too much downside to give top dollar to. The fact that this year was the first that he was completely healthy and the fact that he's a fumble machine makes it very difficult to give him top dollar.

Comment

The good thing about Dez is that he's represented by Roc Nation. Jay Z hasn't really wowed anyone with NFL contracts yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        The good thing about Dez is that he's represented by Roc Nation. Jay Z hasn't really wowed anyone with NFL contracts yet.
        only one that pops to mind is when Victor Cruz resigned with the Giants with Jay-Z.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

RHJ and Marinelli signed, thats a good thing I guess. I would like to keep Lenihan too. GOod coaches can bring out the best of players, especially young ones.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

NEED TO KEEP:

Dez Bryant
            Bruce Carter
            Anthony Spencer
            George Selvie
            Rolando McClain
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              NEED TO KEEP:

Dez Bryant
              Bruce Carter
              Anthony Spencer
              George Selvie
              Rolando McClain
              I would include Durant and maybe Dwayne Harris to that.

Comment

If you resign McClain then what do you do with Sean Lee?
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  If you resign McClain then what do you do with Sean Lee?
                  It's long been decided to move Lee to the weak side, which will help with his injuries
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I would include Durant and maybe Dwayne Harris to that.
                    Fuck Dewayne Harris. Time for a new young receiver to return. That guy has been maddening.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Fuck Dewayne Harris. Time for a new young receiver to return. That guy has been maddening.
                      That ain't no shit, everytime he drops back to field a punt/kick, I'm waiting for a fumble or tko.

And I agree with Don except to let Spencer go to FA...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        That ain't no shit, everytime he drops back to field a punt/kick, I'm waiting for a fumble or tko.

And I agree with Don except to let Spencer go to FA...
                        I said MAYBE pinche putos.

FYI, he has one of the best or if not the best return average in the league. Every fan feels the same way about every return guy on their team. Its always a sketchy moment with that ball floating in the air.

Unless you have Devin Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

FYI, he has one of the best or if not the best return average in the league. Every fan feels the same way about every return guy on their team. Its always a sketchy moment with that ball floating in the air.

Unless you have Devin Harris.
                          13th actually, 24.7 yards per average on kickoffs. He's 10th on punt returns at 9.2.

Devin Harris is a guard for the Mavericks, he can't take much of a hit! If you mean Deven Hester he's marginally better than Harris by average but he got a lot more chances.

Comment

13th actually, 24.7 yards per average on kickoffs. He's 10th on punt returns at 9.2.

Devin Harris is a guard for the Mavericks, he can't take much of a hit! If you mean Deven Hester he's marginally better than Harris by average but he got a lot more chances.
                            LMAO

I meant hester, but must have had the mavs on my mind.

Man i could have sworn they continously kept talking about Dewayne Harris having the best or one of the best return averages.

Comment

Obviously you're not a golfer.

He's referring to a Ticket drop of Devin Harris. "That's crazy, man. You can't control what the ball do."

EDIT: obviously I'm not a golfer either.

Comment

Working...
                              X