No announcement yet.

Ohio St. vs Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Oregon State is fast calling plays. Does anyone know how they actually call their plays and what the process entails? I realize it is relatively secretive but I'm interested in something similar for my youth football teams.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

QIK46 calls it again, lmao!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

yall laughed at qik, but he's been picking some ringers!!!

Comment

I knew I should've bet on qiks pick for this game.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Buckeyes champions!!! Lmao. Bring your broom and dust pan next season cause we will cleaning house!
            Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 01-13-2015, 06:43 AM.

Comment

WOW....I watched the first drive by Oregon when they scored and was thinking man OSU is in for a long night...woke up this morning and was like WTF. lol
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Is it me, or is it crazy to think ohio's qb should declare for the draft. No way is that a good idea.

Comment

I thought he did a really good job. He was throwing good

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    I thought he did a really good job. He was throwing good
                    So did Jamarcus Russell on his knees.

Comment

Working...
                    X