No announcement yet.

UFC 182 (jan 3rd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok fight, better then I had expected from all the hype. Dc in the last round was pulling for a take down so bad most likely for his own pride at that point was entertaining. The card didn't play out well thou even Cerrone was mad at himself although I loved the way he finished his fight with frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
      Ok fight, better then I had expected from all the hype. Dc in the last round was pulling for a take down so bad most likely for his own pride at that point was entertaining. The card didn't play out well thou even Cerrone was mad at himself although I loved the way he finished his fight with frustration.
      I like Miles Jury. That said, Cerrone was PISSED at Jury about his comments. The end of the 3rd round was comical, you KNOW he wanted the head kick KO and didn't catch that golden opportunity cleanly (too much foot, not enough shin/ankle/heel).

Cormier made a fan out of me. He has a lot of heart.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I like Miles Jury. That said, Cerrone was PISSED at Jury about his comments. The end of the 3rd round was comical, you KNOW he wanted the head kick KO and didn't catch that golden opportunity cleanly (too much foot, not enough shin/ankle/heel).

Cormier made a fan out of me. He has a lot of heart.
        it sounded as thou his corner didn't want him throwing that head kick or any kick for that matter. Guess they were scared that he would catch it and take him down but after the first round fuck it he had him covered there also.

Yes Cormier has a huge heart.

Comment

I find it highly unfortunate Cormier wasn't looking when Jones threw his arms up a few seconds before the end of the fight.

Comment

Jones failed a Dec 4 drug test for coke, and is entering rehab. What a dumbass.

Comment

Sounds like a solid role model for HarrisonTx. Real solid champion material to admire.
              Two face, hypocrite piece of shit.

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”
              sigpic

Comment

hey theres nothing wrong with snorting a line of coke off of a strippers ass in Vegas on new years eve.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  hey theres nothing wrong with snorting a line of coke off of a strippers ass in Vegas on new years eve.
                  Sounds like a must for the book of life.

Comment

0.29:1 t:e levels in jone's December 4th test. Someone was just cycling off some peds.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      0.29:1 t:e levels in jone's December 4th test. Someone was just cycling off some peds.
                      You might be the most bitter person I've "known".

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        You might be the most bitter person I've "known".
                        I don't know about that.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Puto View Post
                          I don't know about that.
                          Oh?

Comment

Ozzyran or whatever, that dude was very fucking bitter...
                            Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-07-2015, 03:30 PM.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Sounds like a solid role model for HarrisonTx. Real solid champion material to admire.
                              Two face, hypocrite piece of shit.

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”
                              Lol bro I don't know what you're deal is. I said I wouldn't be surprised if either of them won. I'm not some major Jones fan, I just slightly prefer him over the whiney cry baby DC. You need a life man.
                              So what, he did cocaine.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Puto View Post
                                I don't know about that.
                                I think the one who cries about placing members on ignore and displaying said members on a sig is the bitter'er one.

Comment

Working...
                                X