Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 182 (jan 3rd)

Man I'm excited about this one.
    Both bros are undefeated. They absolutely hate each other.
    Ones the belt holder, one is a 2x Olympic wrestler.
    There's been so much shit talking between the two.
    I'm buying this one.
    I think either can win. I wont be surprised with either, but I'm pulling for Bones Jones.

and then when the cameras turned off
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

We'll be ordering it. The odds are only like -180 for Jones which is probably one of his closest ever. I hope Jones destroys DC.

Comment

What other way can you order it. I don't have cable.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        We'll be ordering it. The odds are only like -180 for Jones which is probably one of his closest ever. I hope Jones destroys DC.
        Why dont you like DC? Running his mouth too much?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        I bought one recently on YouTube. Not a bad way to watch it.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Ufc app on Xbox, youtube
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Pulling for DC. Absolutely can't stand that fake ass, eye gouging bitch Jones.
            sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about going to the theater to watch this one. But dang, I feel like im getting a cold, UGH! Probably need to stay at home.

Am I the only one who is pulling for DC?

Thanks
              Jon

Ive never seen the 3rd video.... Some comedy gold.

Comment

Why are yall pulling for DC?
                I will say, Ii there is an eye poke from jones, people will flip shit.
                Like I said, I'm pretty on the fence on who to pull for, but I like jones a little more. He's got that reach and those elbows. I like his style. DC does have some bad ass wrestling. I'm pretty damn excited to be honest.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

i can't stand how fake jones is for the cameras, and how cocky he is. The season with him and chael pretty much exposed how much a bitch Jones really is. You saw Chael doing what he could to teach his team, and jones just parading around like a fucking Diva.
                  Couple that with his fake camera attitude, how insanely cocky he is, and his affinity for wanting to rip people's eyes out, and I come to the conclusion "Fuck that dude."

I like DC because he's made a career out of being the smaller guy, fighting bigger dudes. He doesn't have some freak physical trait (the massive frame of someone like brock lesnar, or the crazy reach of jones), he's just pure skill and genuinely just wants to compete. He doesn't like to sit idle, or throw a hissy when he has a change in opponents due to an injury. When Rashad got injured, he took the next fight on very short notice. When Henderson had to pull out of the Jones fight, he refused to fight Chael on short notice. CHAEL, of all fucking people. Someone he could have walked through without a training camp, but he pussied out. After that, they had to cancel UFC151. Because of jones being a bitch.

Jones is a guy who has skill, but he's made a career off of just being a freak of nature. Absolutely no humility. I also will never forget his little ad campaign about not drinking and driving, then wrecking his fucking bently while drunk.

Fuck Jones.
                  Last edited by CexMashean; 01-03-2015, 05:40 PM. Reason: Edit: Some stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Cormier will take it 3rd or 4th round.

Comment

Does Boomer Jacks play the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        i can't stand how fake jones is for the cameras, and how cocky he is. The season with him and chael pretty much exposed how much a bitch Jones really is. You saw Chael doing what he could to teach his team, and jones just parading around like a fucking Diva.
                        Couple that with his fake camera attitude, how insanely cocky he is, and his affinity for wanting to rip people's eyes out, and I come to the conclusion "Fuck that dude."

I like DC because he's made a career out of being the smaller guy, fighting bigger dudes. He doesn't have some freak physical trait (the massive frame of someone like brock lesnar, or the crazy reach of jones), he's just pure skill and genuinely just wants to compete. He doesn't like to sit idle, or throw a hissy when he has a change in opponents due to an injury. When Rashad got injured, he took the next fight on very short notice. When Henderson had to pull out of the Jones fight, he refused to fight Chael on short notice. CHAEL, of all fucking people. Someone he could have walked through without a training camp, but he pussied out. After that, they had to cancel UFC151. Because of jones being a bitch.

Jones is a guy who has skill, but he's made a career off of just being a freak of nature. Absolutely no humility. I also will never forget his little ad campaign about not drinking and driving, then wrecking his fucking bently while drunk.

Fuck Jones.
                        If you watch the second and third video I posted, the fakeness is addressed, and not really denied at all by Jones. I'm fine with it, really. I think Jones can keep his composure in this, and DC will probably bring a LOT of anger and emotion into it. Those 2 videos are absolutely worth 7 minutes, and show a lot of each guy.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

It definitely shows Jones to be a fake douche whoneye gouges his opponents.
                          But I can't expect reason from you, given how hard you clung to silvas nuts.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            It definitely shows Jones to be a fake douche whoneye gouges his opponents.
                            But I can't expect reason from you, given how hard you clung to silvas nuts.
                            lol you are indeed a tool
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

You need to check the definition of tool. The people you root for are tools.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X