No announcement yet.

Cowboys vs Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a nail-biter of a game. I heard that post-game question to Stafford about Cowboys bias from the refs/NFL which is laughable. Hasn't done anything for them in the last 20 years.

Comment

• There isn't any Cowboys bias from the refs or the NFL that I can see. However, there may be some Green Bay bias

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        That was a nail-biter of a game. I heard that post-game question to Stafford about Cowboys bias from the refs/NFL which is laughable. Hasn't done anything for them in the last 20 years.
        They could let that conspiracy fly if the NFL had upheld that Suh suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          lol, fucking haters! They should be embracing our win since we are representing the NFC East, fucking losers!
          You must understand the pure hatred they feel towards Dallas. Not just the football team, either. I never knew the rivalry was as strong as it was until moving here. No fan I knew of when living in Dallas gave two shits about it, but here every time a Dallas game was on the shit talk was abundant. What makes them so butt hurt are the amount of Dallas fans here. They feel that if you live in this area you should be a Foreskin fan. All the Dallas fans are nothing but posers. Doesn't matter how long you lived somewhere else.

Comment

• L O Fucking L @ NFL officiating generally being biased towards Dallas. Hahahahahahahahaha. Shit, I can hardly breathe over here.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              You must understand the pure hatred they feel towards Dallas. Not just the football team, either. I never knew the rivalry was as strong as it was until moving here. No fan I knew of when living in Dallas gave two shits about it, but here every time a Dallas game was on the shit talk was abundant. What makes them so butt hurt are the amount of Dallas fans here. They feel that if you live in this area you should be a Foreskin fan. All the Dallas fans are nothing but posers. Doesn't matter how long you lived somewhere else.
              lol at the Foreskins fans. I really shouldn't be too surprsed though, I hate Filthydelphia, G-spotmen and the Foreskins alike. So much so that in 2000 I was pulling for the Ravens over the Giants and I was pulling for the Ravens in the last SB against the 69'ers.

Though I don't let it consume my life, it's just a fucking game. If the Boy's would have lost yesterday, I would have been over it by today and giving them props for a hell of a year. In the end its not worth losing sleep over, there are for more important things in life to dwell over than a fucking sports team...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• It's hard to hate the Redskins as passionately as the Eagles or Giants because the Redskins have been pretty terrible for most of my life.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  It's hard to hate the Redskins as passionately as the Eagles or Giants because the Redskins have been pretty terrible for most of my life.
                  Live here for a few years and you may think differently. I honestly don't hate the team. I was all for RGIII being the messiah and he was actually fun to watch before he was injured. Felt sorry for him when stupidass Shanahan didn't pull his ass out before he destroyed his knee. There are some reasonable fans here, but most of them are loons. Doesn't matter how many props I give them if they win over Dallas, they always come back with some sort of shit talk.

Comment

• I'm so fucking tired of hearing about the blown call, the refs were fucking us the whole game. I already mentioned the RITK no call on our kicker after they called the same on us. And late in the 3rd qtr. they didn't call a hands to the face on Suh after he almost decapitated #79 on that big run by Dez. I could be here all night on blown calls...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X