No announcement yet.

Cowboys vs Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Carr did a good job on Johnson. Yes he did let some plays happen but he kept him from making a impact. IDK If he was covering him the whole game, but Johnson was shutdown in the deep area
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• The defense did ok and really only gave up that one big play to Tate early on. They did enough to get the job done.

In other words, they didn't lose the game for them.

Just remember, this lions team gave gb a tough game in the last week of the season. They weren't slouches.

Comment

• I think the D deserves credit. They were consistent. The offense was less than consistent.

What I saw as the biggest thing to work on was Romo getting rattled. He was pressured for a few drives, and then froze in the pocket and began throwing balls at receivers feet. Once he calmed down he thawed a bit, but imo it was dumb luck it didnt cost Dallas the game.
        Last edited by CJ; 01-04-2015, 11:36 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Romo's limp dick passes.

Comment

• A little sad song for the lions fans
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Man, that was a fun, stressful game to watch.
              I made my 6mo daughter cry several times with my yelling and jumping up and down.
              Go Cowboys!
              LOL...I did the same with my friends 8 month old!

Good win!! Go Boys!!!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Earlier in the week, TMZ released a video of Jerry Jones's son Stephen partying with several people, including what appears to be Dean Blandino, the NFL's head of officiating. According to at least one person Jason La Canfora spoke to in the league, that is "definitely" him in the blue, skipping out of a Dallas Cowboys party bus.

On first blush, the video is not all that interesting. It's just Stephen Jones and his entourage hanging out with several women on a bus with a bunch of Cowboys logos on it on the Sunset Strip. NFL executives are livid, however, because Blandino is looking so chummy with a team executive and owner's son.

The quotes from Canfora are from executives around the league, none of whom are within the NFC East, and they are all pissed about the perception of impropriety. No one outright accused anyone of bad faith, just the idea of it is enough. And while there are certainly reasons why the NFL's head of officiating might be seen eating and socializing with team executives on business, this does not appear to be one of those times. I mean, Jay Glazer isn't even on his phone.

Here's a sampling of the outrage:

"That's definitely Dean," said an official with one club... "Is the league trying to tell you it's not him? What is the league telling you guys about it? That looks horrible. I can't think of another owner in the league who wouldn't be pissed off after seeing that."

"So, should I have my owner take him to a strip club when he visits us?" asked one team official, hypothetically. "Is that how it works? We like Dean a lot, but let me tell you, if that was him out with (the owner of a rival of the club this official works for), my owner would be going nuts. This just can't happen.

"It's total hypocrisy. This is a league where some people are above the law, but if you are a coach or a player or a low-level team employee, look out — they'll throw the book at you. They take away your pension. I'll give Stephen credit, at least they took a bus. (Colts owner Jim) Irsay should have got a bus a long time ago. Have they gotten around to disciplining him yet?"

" There shouldn't be any situation like this going on that could cloud his judgment. How is this protecting the shield? The league loves to throw that term around when it applies to players. So how is this not an issue now?"

That last one is a very interesting question. The NFL has not commented on the matter.

Is this the NFL ref czar on Cowboys' party bus? Irate NFL execs say yes [CBS]

Comment

• It paid off, didn't it?
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• How is the head of officiating going to have any influence on the outcome of games?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                      new avatar for you, the king.

none of you motherfuckers are going to acknowledge this!?

assholes.

Comment

• i thought it was funny

Comment

• We need a mod to change it for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                            We need a mod to change it for him.
                            This. I thought it was funny as well.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              This. I thought it was funny as well.
                              Where's ole Henry?

Comment

• found this today-lol

Comment

Working...
                                X