No announcement yet.

Cowboys vs Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea Green Bay won't be a cake walk. But, I don't know what it is about this team but they are definitely different when playing on the road. At least they don't have to play Seattle.... yet..

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      Good luck to the 'Boys at Green Bay, they're going to need it. The refs there likely won't throw a valid pass interference flag on a pivotal play and then pick it up with no explanation. Great game nonetheless.
      That was payback for all of the other screwjob calls on dallas. Like Williams getting an offensive pass interference call when he was knocked into the defender. Or when the punter got flattened and didn't draw a flag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        Yea Green Bay won't be a cake walk. But, I don't know what it is about this team but they are definitely different when playing on the road. At least they don't have to play Seattle.... yet..
        Best road team vs best home team this season. If the Cowboys actually come prepared, it is going to be a hell of a game.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Anyone see the forecast for Green Bay on Sunday yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
            Anyone see the forecast for Green Bay on Sunday yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              That was payback for all of the other screwjob calls on dallas. Like Williams getting an offensive pass interference call when he was knocked into the defender. Or when the punter got flattened and didn't draw a flag.
              True, the punter getting hit and not drawing a flag was another officiating blunder. Non-calls are just that, throwing a flag and inexplicably picking it up after a lengthy delay is puzzling. Regardless, congrats to the Cowboys.

Comment

• new avatar for you, the king.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  True, the punter getting hit and not drawing a flag was another officiating blunder. Non-calls are just that, throwing a flag and inexplicably picking it up after a lengthy delay is puzzling. Regardless, congrats to the Cowboys.

The game was horribly officiated any way you look at it. They seriously need to have a penalty challenge system. It happened in tennis, so many bad calls by the linesmen caused them to have an electronic replay system.

That whole play was weird. I looked back at it again. First off, there was offensive pass interference/hands to the face, but when Stafford was questioning what happened, the ref made a false start signal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Suh walked off the podium sobbing.

I almost feel bad for him. almost.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12120752

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      I almost feel bad for him. almost.
                      Fuck that dirty son of a bitch. How many people has he injured or attempted to injure in his career? Had that call gone against Dallas, everyone would be saying how "A football game isn't decided by one play", and how "not clutch" Tony Romo is.

The officials sucked equally in that game and dallas came out on top. Suck it up and come back next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                        Anyone see the forecast for Green Bay on Sunday yet?

High of 17 or thereabouts.

Comment

• 11° forecast in green bay
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If I was in charge of practice I would turn the temp as cold as possible on full blast. Nothing can mimic the conditions on the frozen tundra though. Great resiliency by the boys and I think the non pi call was for letting that gorilla play when he should have been suspended.

Comment

• They need to go to greenbay and hold practice there all week.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                The game was horribly officiated any way you look at it. They seriously need to have a penalty challenge system. It happened in tennis, so many bad calls by the linesmen caused them to have an electronic replay system.

That whole play was weird. I looked back at it again. First off, there was offensive pass interference/hands to the face, but when Stafford was questioning what happened, the ref made a false start signal.
                                Watching the video from behind the receiver, it looks like it could have been called as offensive pass interference too. Hitchens couldn't get his head turned because the receiver had a hold of his face mask. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...was-ridiculous
                                Last edited by line-em-up; 01-04-2015, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X