Cowboys vs Foreskins!!! Round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys vs Foreskins!!! Round 2

Well I havent heard if the starters will play or not. I think Romo should play at least a half if he can keep from getting sacked. At this same time I would Cowboys to go 8-0 on the road.

27-17 Boys
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Pretty sure that the Head Ginger said he was playing his starters.

Comment

Washington by 13
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Breaking some records, these officials suck.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Griffin looks like an old man running with the ball

Comment

Superbowl! Yeah!
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              superbowl! Yeah!
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post

27-17 Boys
                Nice
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  Nice
                  Psssh not even close

Comment

Damn good game

Comment

I enjoyed the exclmaition point the Cowboys put on the Skins at the very end.

So let's see, I think the Cowboys need both Arizona and Seattle to lose. As of right now, Arizona is losing to San Fran, 7-10 and Seattle is losing to St Louis 0-3.. The Rams won their last game against Seattle... If both teams lose, the Cowboys get a bye..

Comment

Correct. I don't think there's a team in the NFL that can be happy about having to face Dallas. Possibly Seattle, becuase they got embarrassed.

GB @ GB is the only match up that really concerns me. That said, Romo has a healthy 20:2 TD:INT on the road. Aaand, Rodgers is out of the game.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Cowboys vs Foreskins!!! Round 2

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Correct. I don't think there's a team in the NFL that can be happy about having to face Dallas. Possibly Seattle, becuase they got embarrassed.

GB @ GB is the only match up that really concerns me. That said, Romo has a healthy 20:2 TD:INT on the road. Aaand, Rodgers is out of the game.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet about Rodgers' re injured calf. It's at least a week from the next game, if they win and Seattle loses they get another week off to be ready, more than likely plenty of time for his calf if treated properly.
                          Last edited by Lone Sailor; 12-28-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                            I wouldn't get too excited just yet about Rodgers' re injured calf. It's at least a week from the next game, if they win and Seattle looses they get another week off to be ready, more than likely plenty of time for his calf if treated properly.
                            I didn't know what the injury was. Heard it on the radio as I was making the post.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I didn't know what the injury was. Heard it on the radio as I was making the post.

All indications point to him coming back into the game on the next Green Bay offensive series.

Comment

Working...
                              X