Boys vs Bears!! TNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Bears!! TNF

I was speaking to other Cowboys fans about this game...They way I see it is Dallas needs to win the next two to make the playoff's!

We also need Sea to beat Feagles this week! With Dec coming up Boys cant afford to lose two more games.!!!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Weather for Thursday Night in Chicago is suppose to be in the lower 30's. No Rain/Snow
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Bears are bad, which means Cowboys will try to make it a close game. No reason Cowboys shouldn't win.

Comment

haha

As one Cowboy running back was stealing underwear, another may have been?getting a wife out of hers. According to vicious tweets by former Oklahoma running back Brennan Clay, DeMarco Murray slept w…

She likes the dick sounds like

Comment

Damn she looks good. Can't hate.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Looks like Boys have lost to Bears in the last 3 games they've played and Boys dont play good in cold weather! I hope we dont blow this one!!!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
              haha

As one Cowboy running back was stealing underwear, another may have been?getting a wife out of hers. According to vicious tweets by former Oklahoma running back Brennan Clay, DeMarco Murray slept w…

Hell I'll give it to her.

Back to the boys, I'll give them this game. I want to see the packs and boys play for division title.

Comment

The bruthus are well known for sharing their bitches, I don't see the problem.

Bitch is fine though, I'd make her take a shower before porking her...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh and we need this one, BAD! If we are to get to the Playoffs, we will need to beat Da Bears, Feagles and Washington. We can only afford to lose one and that can only be to the Colts if we are to get anywhere near the playoffs...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think Dallas finishes 10-6 and doesn't make the playoffs.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                      haha

I wonder if she can take all of the snickers.
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        I think Dallas finishes 10-6 and doesn't make the playoffs.
                        What am I supposed to do with this Cowboy's Superbowl Bound banner now??
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          What am I supposed to do with this Cowboy's Superbowl Bound banner now??
                          Cut it into pieces and stack them next to your shitter?

Comment

almost forgot! Boys 25 Da Bears 17

Comment

Cowboys 28
                              Bears 24
                              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X