McCoy > RGIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCoy > RGIII

RGIII did not distinguish himself last Sunday in a Redskins loss to the 49ers. He was 11-for-19 for 106 yards, with no touchdowns or interceptions. Washington is 0-3 since Griffin's return from a dislocated ankle suffered in Week 2.

No shit... I have to sit Jackson because RG3 sucks and wont throw the fucking ball.

Comment

News that Griffin will be benched in favor of journeyman Colt McCoy for Sunday's game at Indianapolis is a damning indictment not only about his future in Washington but also the NFL as a whole.

In theory, the Redskins (3-8) should be playing Griffin for the remainder of this lost season to determine whether he can recapture his old magic and again be considered their franchise quarterback.

Sitting him now makes it obvious that decision already was made.

Comment

If they bench him, they can cut him before he gets injured again.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          If they bench him, they can cut him before he gets injured again.
          Yup, if McCoy plays lights out the remainder of the season, then he will be traded. McCoy is decent, but he might be too short and petite to play in the NFL.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Griffin is future backup material

Comment

Sad to say but I think RG3 is done.

And to think how many trades the skins flushed down the toilet to get him.

Between that and the huge cap penalty no wonder they suck.

Time to start playing some of the second stringers and rookies to get them some playing time to see what they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                Sad to say but I think RG3 is done.

And to think how many trades the skins flushed down the toilet to get him.

Between that and the huge cap penalty no wonder they suck.

Time to start playing some of the second stringers and rookies to get them some playing time to see what they have.
                Impulse buy for DS. He thought that getting RGIII for his team would bring him multiple SB trophies. Instead it just filled the seats at FedEx field and gave the fan base false hope. It's like buying a Ferrari, it looks cool as hell, but they don't tell you about the $4k tune ups every 5k miles...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Awesome, looks like I'll be playing Jackson now

Comment

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      lol.
                      Hanging out with your son at hooters. Don't worry me and David Fugitt will take good care of him.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        No shit... I have to sit Jackson because RG3 sucks and wont throw the fucking ball.
                        Yeah I had to get rid of Garcon and Reed (injured a lot too). I figured he'd throw short or long to one of them this season...nope.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Speculation he'll go to cowboys.

Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Impulse buy for DS. He thought that getting RGIII for his team would bring him multiple SB trophies. Instead it just filled the seats at FedEx field and gave the fan base false hope. It's like buying a Ferrari, it looks cool as hell, but they don't tell you about the $4k tune ups every 5k miles...
                            RGIII had the potential of being a good player. He was entertaining to watch, however he thought he had to carry the entire team, got his clock cleaned and has never fully recovered. I blame part of his demise on Shanahan.

Comment

Working...
                            X