No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars 2014-2015 Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome wasn't built in a day and cup teams aren't built overnight. I have full faith and confidence in Nill/Ruff to build another cup team here in Dallas. They have a lot of things to fix from when Nieuwendyk was here.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Yep- lots of new guys.
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Rome wasn't built in a day and cup teams aren't built overnight. I have full faith and confidence in Nill/Ruff to build another cup team here in Dallas. They have a lot of things to fix from when Nieuwendyk was here.
        I agree that it does take time, but these guys they have on the roster in regards to defense are a complete joke.

Listen, Seguin, Jamie Benn, and several other guys are members where I work at along with Turco and Razor. They're cool guys and super nice.

It just seems like they tried to build a team like the Rangers baseball team did a few years ago - shitty pitching but bad-ass hitting. It flopped and they had to do a massive re-tooling job to get themselves right. Just doesn't seem like these guys are willing to do that yet.
        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• They will be practing at the Dr. Pepper center in Euless this saturday 2-28

Comment

• Damn it. Wasted season. I hope we can shore up the D and goalie situation this off-season.
            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Another blown lead/game.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Ruff putting it all on goaltending
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Lethonen was the road on that game slipped away.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                    I miss the days of Sergei Zubov and Daryl Sydor.
                    This x100

Zubov was one of the Greats.

Comment

• Very good game tonight. Sweet OT win against the Islanders. About time! The roller coaster continues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                        Very good game tonight. Sweet OT win against the Islanders. About time! The roller coaster continues.
                        Yup, they finally pulled one off.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• They have been on a roll lately. Wish they would of played this great a little sooner.

Comment

• Jamie Benn wins Art Ross Trophy. Freaking beast. Gets 4 points in final game to get it, unreal. Looking forward to next season.

Comment

• what a crazy last one minute
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• The San Jose Sharks have traded Antti Niemi to the #Stars in exchange for pick 193.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X