No announcement yet.

Dallas Stars 2014-2015 Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars lose in the first round of shootouts. That was disappointing- fun game to watch though.

0-1
    2012 GT500

Comment

No one seems down after that loss to Chicago. Dallas owned them for the first 40 minutes. They just didn't finish. Game 2 tonight on the road. If they play the way they played the other night, this game will be a W.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
        No one seems down after that loss to Chicago. Dallas owned them for the first 40 minutes. They just didn't finish. Game 2 tonight on the road. If they play the way they played the other night, this game will be a W.
        They owned them for the first 20 for damn sure- still didn't manage to get a single pick in the net. Scored on only one power play out of the seven opportunities we had.
        2012 GT500

Comment

They don't look very good tonight against Nashville. Lindback has given up some very weak goals.

Comment

Look like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
              They don't look very good tonight against Nashville. Lindback has given up some very weak goals.
              No shit, he needs to stay out. Almost gave up another open goal by coming too far out. I didn't agree with the change from the beginning.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                No shit, he needs to stay out. Almost gave up another open goal by coming too far out. I didn't agree with the change from the beginning.
                Yea, didn't make a whole lot of sense. Early in the season and their games are spaced out pretty good for Kari to get rest without sitting him out right now.

Comment

New backup goalie and defense are having to adapt to each others play style. They've played less than 10 games together, it's going to take a few games. Same thing with the 1st and 2nd line, changes were made from last year and everyone is having to adapt to each other. It'll take a few games but they'll figure it out, no different than season. Kari did far better than expected against Chicago the other night but that still doesn't change the fact that he was in a slump in the preseason.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    You haven't seen Kari play enough to fully justify a comment like this. Kari is king of letting easy goals by. Go look at last seasons comments about Kari and you'll see what i mean.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

All I know is lehtonen has played well is both games I've seen him in this season, and linback hasn't in the two games I've seen him in. That's all I need to justify it to myself. Lol
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Tonight vs blue jackets at 6pm.

I'll say stars will take it 3-2
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Jackets are no joke, I say 3-1 Columbus.

Comment

Seguin and Benn with a goal a piece under 5min in. 2-0
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Stars win 4-2. Last stars goal scored on an empty net with one second left- or I would have called the score lol
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Streaky win but I'll take it.
                                Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
                                X