Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Are you a penguins fan?
    Originally posted by CWO View Post
    Yeah.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Way to completely miss the avatar
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ lol

I think the stars are playing great and are just a few bad bounces out of first place. If they can keep the majority healthy things will get smoother and they will be more dangerous. Benn and seguin are going to be dangerous.
      Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe View Post
        ^^^^^^^^^ lol

I think the stars are playing great and are just a few bad bounces out of first place. If they can keep the majority healthy things will get smoother and they will be more dangerous. Benn and seguin are going to be dangerous.
        Health is a big thing. I just saw Nemeth is out for the year. I saw the video where the Philly player's skate dug into his wrist. Nice laceration. That's gonna be a tough one to recover from.

Aside from the sloppy play after going up 4-2 the other night, they've looked mostly good. Growing pains I suppose. I hope the defense rounds into shape like it did the 2nd half of the season last year.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
          Health is a big thing. I just saw Nemeth is out for the year. I saw the video where the Philly player's skate dug into his wrist. Nice laceration. That's gonna be a tough one to recover from.

Aside from the sloppy play after going up 4-2 the other night, they've looked mostly good. Growing pains I suppose. I hope the defense rounds into shape like it did the 2nd half of the season last year.

I didn't hear about Nemeth yet. Yeah i watched it and the way he went off I was nervous but then they came on a little bit later and said he would be okay. Sucks hes going to be out.

Yeah they should have put away that game and I would assume the same. Just need some more game time all together and should start clicking with that.

Comment

high scoring win at 6-3 tonight. the canucks ran the damn ice almost the whole second and third periods. lehtonen got us that win.
            2012 GT500

Comment

I turned it on at the start of the 2nd period. Within 2 mins, it was 5-0. Vancouver a crap ton of SOG last night. Lehtonen had 43 saves.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

@nj devils tonight at 6pm. I say stars take it 4-1
                2012 GT500

Comment

Lindback plays = we lose
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    Lindback plays = we lose
                    I don't know how many times I have to say this but you can't blame a game on a goalie when the defense isn't playing the way they should be either. Lindeback hasn't played in 2 weeks, I don't know of any back up goalies who haven't played in 2 weeks who will go out and win a game with a defense playing the way they are.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      I don't know how many times I have to say this but you can't blame a game on a goalie when the defense isn't playing the way they should be either. Lindeback hasn't played in 2 weeks, I don't know of any back up goalies who haven't played in 2 weeks who will go out and win a game with a defense playing the way they are.
                      We will just have to agree to disagree. Only two loses in regulation, both were lindback. He gave up 10 goals combined on those two games. Sure defense had some problems- but two of those goals were 100% lindback. He just isn't the goalie Kari is - there is no reason to play him while Kari is healthy
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Dallas defense gave up 46 shots against Vancouver in a win. The defense is more of a problem than the back up goal tender. Now, obviously Kari is better than Lindback is, but it starts with the defense.

Comment

They've played well at times, but the defense is worse at this point than I expected.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Can stars handle the blues tonight? My wager says yeeees they can!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              Can stars handle the blues tonight? My wager says yeeees they can!!!!
                              I think they can but they are going to have to play the whole game. That has been a struggle for them.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                Dallas defense gave up 46 shots against Vancouver in a win. The defense is more of a problem than the back up goal tender. Now, obviously Kari is better than Lindback is, but it starts with the defense.
                                Fair post. But there is a reason only 3 of them hit net

Anybody going to the game tonight? Probie and I will be there.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X