Dallas Stars 2014-2015 Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Stars 2014-2015 Season thread

Figured I'd go ahead and start this seeing as how training camp opened today. I'm excited to see what this season brings.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Stars fans have a lot to look forward to this season. It's an exciting time for hockey. I can't wait for this season to get started.

Comment

I've got good seats to the stars opener on Monday. Taking the new chick I'm dating that's never been to a hockey game- hopefully it is good.
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        I've got good seats to the stars opener on Monday. Taking the new chick I'm dating that's never been to a hockey game- hopefully it is good.

Comment

Wha?
          2012 GT500

Comment

Lol I think it means post tits... Super excited for this year, thinking real hard about some season or half season tickets.
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
              Lol I think it means post tits... Super excited for this year, thinking real hard about some season or half season tickets.
              I'd get some if I weren't a broke ass college kid lol
              2012 GT500

Comment

Game 1 of the preseason and Benn/Spezza/Hemsky hooked up for a power play goal already. Oh man, what a difference an effective power play can make this season.
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                  Game 1 of the preseason and Benn/Spezza/Hemsky hooked up for a power play goal already. Oh man, what a difference an effective power play can make this season.
                  was a good game for sure. Some pretty good goals.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Hat trick for Seguin tonight. Spezza is a wizard with his passing game. I think they are going to be a force this year.

Comment

Hopefully we can play some d against the lightning tonight. Probie and I have damn good seats- hoping for a better outcome than last time..
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Well they got mopped up tonight. Poor showing to say the least.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Lindback fucking blew one goal, the other 4 weren't on him though
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Tonight it begins
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Man I'm excited about this team, so much potential! Stars 4-2 tonight.
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
                              X