No announcement yet.

Season opener...49ers vs DA BOYZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I had to laugh at the D. Murray one.

Comment

This thread just got more exciting than the game.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        Brent, you're an idiot and I think you're more concerned in things that never involved you than those of us who were involved. I've been a Niner's fan since I was a kid so I'm not sure what bandwagon it is I am on. Secondly, I left at the end of December after prolonging staying longer to attempt to bandaid things. There were many underlying issues with BOTH of us that do not concern anyone, but us 2. No one will ever know exactly what went on over the years, but the 2 of us since it only involved us. I'm not airing his dirty laundry nor would I ever and the same goes for him. We split yes, but you're making it out like it was some all out chaos. We still talked, met up, etc. for a while after and remained amicable. We simply decided we both needed to go our own ways. Geof, didn't disappear from here, because of me. He was already stepping back from the site before anything happened due to what this board has become. Lastly, YOU are the only person stating I got married a month later....clearly, you don't have any sense of time. We all fuck up...we all make mistakes and most people here including you live in glass houses so get off your high horse or be ready to tuck and roll, because that fall is going to be a bitch.
        See, this is one of the reasons I dont date dudes on the board.

The other, and more important one, is that I'm not gay.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          This thread just got more exciting than the game.
          Truth, I usually don't allow drama in this forum, but I'm grabbing my popcorn on this one.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          See, this is one of the reasons I dont date dudes on the board.

The other, and more important one, is that I'm not gay.
          That's not what I "heard"...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Truth, I usually don't allow drama in this forum, but I'm grabbing my popcorn on this one.
            That's not what I "heard"...
            You said you werent going to tell anybody.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              You said you werent going to tell anybody.
              You fell for that line, not me. Besides you've heard the saying that its not gay if you don't push back and you were definitely pushing back...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Romo isn't going to make many more games behind this wonderful O line. They might win in Tennessee or Houston and possibly Chicago. Besides that, this season is basically going to be hours of pounding. I figure by the time we hit 3-8 garrett will be fired and in the ultimate act of hubris, jerry will name himself coach then probably fall over dead on the sideline right around the 3-11 point of the season.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I figure by the time we hit 3-8 garrett will be fired and in the ultimate act of hubris, jerry will name himself coach then probably fall over dead on the sideline right around the 3-11 point of the season.
                  lmfao!

Comment

lol

Comment

• Time to grab popcorn and sit back
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Finally.. Someone to throw a football over dem mountains!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Lmmfao @ Uncle Rico

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              Brent, you're an idiot and I think you're more concerned in things that never involved you than those of us who were involved. I've been a Niner's fan since I was a kid so I'm not sure what bandwagon it is I am on. Secondly, I left at the end of December after prolonging staying longer to attempt to bandaid things. There were many underlying issues with BOTH of us that do not concern anyone, but us 2. No one will ever know exactly what went on over the years, but the 2 of us since it only involved us. I'm not airing his dirty laundry nor would I ever and the same goes for him. We split yes, but you're making it out like it was some all out chaos. We still talked, met up, etc. for a while after and remained amicable. We simply decided we both needed to go our own ways. Geof, didn't disappear from here, because of me. He was already stepping back from the site before anything happened due to what this board has become. Lastly, YOU are the only person stating I got married a month later....clearly, you don't have any sense of time. We all fuck up...we all make mistakes and most people here including you live in glass houses so get off your high horse or be ready to tuck and roll, because that fall is going to be a bitch.

I'm not making anything out to be anything other than what it is. Just stating the facts, ma'am. You two split, and you were married within 30-60 days or something ridiculous like that. I don't give a shit why you two broke up.
                              Last edited by bcoop; 09-09-2014, 12:07 PM.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Is he doing alright? Never checks in here anymore.

I hear from him a couple times a week.. He's fine..
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X