• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momo View Post
    5-11
    i'm calling myself out.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I was just reading an article on DCC about maybe letting Dez walk after this season when his rookie contract is up. I might have to agree, why sign him to a deal so big that he will cost us another player like Murray. IMO, hes not that good and doesn't have a grasp of the playbook. I'd let his ass walk and pick up rookie stud in the draft and maybe sign a free agent veteran to take his place. Thoughts...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I was just reading an article on DCC about maybe letting Dez walk after this season when his rookie contract is up. I might have to agree, why sign him to a deal so big that he will cost us another player like Murray. IMO, hes not that good and doesn't have a grasp of the playbook. I'd let his ass walk and pick up rookie stud in the draft and maybe sign a free agent veteran to take his place. Thoughts...
        Is it possible if Dez walks, They sign Murray to a new deal, and try to go after either A.D. or Alexander and have the backfield run crazy behind that O-line?

Comment

I don't think they should let him walk. They also don't need to burn draft picks on offensive players. Not this draft anyhow.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
            Is it possible if Dez walks, They sign Murray to a new deal, and try to go after either A.D. or Alexander and have the backfield run crazy behind that O-line?
            What a excellent idea. It's also rumored that Seattle is going to let beast mode hit the bricks as well..
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Doesn't the salary cap go up a decent chunk next year, with the new TV revenue adding a ba-jillion dollars?

Yup, should have a decent jump next year.

NFL general managers and players can rejoice. The salary cap will be $133 million in 2014, a nearly $10 million jump -- good news for teams like the cap-strapped Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                What a excellent idea. It's also rumored that Seattle is going to let beast mode hit the bricks as well..
                Lynch is going to hit a brick wall when he hits 30.

Comment

I would sign Murray to a 3 year deal and look for his replacement in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Lynch is going to hit a brick wall when he hits 30.
                    Haha, I just noticed I said Alexander earlier. They are definitely going to hit the wall, but i think he could be a nice 1-2 punch with Murray. Honestly, I think Joseph Randle can be a stub back but he is a fucking knucklehead.

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                      i'm calling myself out.
                      lol.

Comment

Cleveland released Ben Tate. This is a huge positive for Dallas, and means Murray could stay. Murray is looking for a big pay day, clearly. And the Cowboys have all the ammo they need to keep him, and sign him to a reasonable contract.

More here.

Comment

Blount just got released, too. Not shaping up well for Murray.

Comment

It just takes one dummy to throw a bunch of cash at him, though.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              It just takes one dummy to throw a bunch of cash at him, though.
                              It does, but you should take a look at the expiring contract situation that's about to hit them like a ton of bricks. It's pretty bad. 25 players, 20 of which are on the active 53 man roster. Jerry also knows they don't have the money to give Dez or Murray a stupid contract. They're already at 137.5 million against the cap, and that's with these 25 players not being accounted for.

Free, Leary, McClain, Durant, Carter, Randle, Harris, Beasley, Spencer, Selvie, Crawford, Moore, Spillman, Jones, etc.

Pretty much everyone knows that Dez Bryant and DeMarco Murray are free agents after this season. But they are just the tip of the iceberg, and Dallas has a lot of choices to make about who to try to keep, and who to let go.

Comment

Yup, this year is SB or bust.

IMO, fuck Dez. Put the FT on his bitch ass and sign Murray to something decent and try and sign as many players as we can. Its really the only way to be productive. In the words of late great Tex Schramm, "Bonuses?! Oh we don't give signing bonuses, you get playoff money, every year, while your here!"

Comment

Working...
                                X