Am the champion

Iiiii
    Am the champion

No time for losers
    Cause I am the champion.....

Of dfwmustangs fantasy leeeeeeaguuee

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Ladies and gentleman, I give you the FB..

Oh wait, sanders is hurt and manning can't throw in rain.
      Go. Fuck. Yourself.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm pretty happy with 5th place. It being my first time and all.

Comment

• 5th place isn't bad for your first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I missed on tannehill. It definitely could have been a different game if those two decisions were different.

I would have chose stafford too.
              For a second I thought Hill was gonna pull it out for me. He got 16 points in the first period and then did nothing the rest of the game.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                For a second I thought Hill was gonna pull it out for me. He got 16 points in the first period and then did nothing the rest of the game.
                I thought it was funny seeing 100% favorite and you still had hill to play. I knew it was a long shot but 100% guarantee. No way.

If you remember, the last time we played, I was up by 40 or 50 and you had two guys left. You beat me by 2 points.

Comment

• So who won?
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Jullian aka Mstng86

Comment

• Strength of Schedule- Hardest

Weekly Average -The Flying Unicorns 98.59

I had the toughest match ups and still got 5th place!

Margin of Defeat - Smallest

Single Week -The Flying Unicorns vs. W.Virginia Relatives - Week 6 0.16
                      Single Week, All Time -The Flying Unicorns vs. W.Virginia Relatives - Week 6, Season 2014 0.16

I pissed my fiance off that night I lost to W.Virginia Relatives. He had philly's Def and they were playing the Giants. His def racked up 19 points and only needed one more sack to beat me. Well on the last play of the game they pulled Manning and put in the back up. Snapped the ball and instead of handing it off he tried to find someone open, couldn't and started to run to make a play. All he had to do was throw the fucking ball away. But No, the fucking asshole had to hold on to it, and got sacked. That last sack made me lose that one... still bitter about it LOLOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                        So who won?
                        Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        Jullian aka Mstng86
                        You know, I kind of thought it was clear with my victory parade posts.

Comment

Working...
                        X