No announcement yet.

Texas/aggy round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to turn this game off early and watch the Mavs instead. Not just because A&M was getting destroyed but more so because I just could not take any more of Muffburger and Knight.

Texas has looked really impressive lately. I hope A&M can get back on track.

Gig 'em.

Marcus
    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I wouldn't call a 10-point win "tough". They busted Mizzou's ass. They could very well rape aggie, live on TV!
      Horns by 20, rolling the ags. The boys are on a definite tear.

Comment

How is KU #2? But then again they have only lost once so far.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          How is KU #2? But then again they have only lost once so far.
          I guess that I can understand it with the 1 loss team VS the 3 loss team. Shit, I checked the rankings yesterday and KU was 7 and Texas was 8. WTF happened to jump both teams so far up? The point difference is minimal with Kansas and Texas. Still, look at the scheducles and see how many ranked teams Texas has beat VS Kansas. I hope they can keep it up. Their defense is fucking amazing.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            I guess that I can understand it with the 1 loss team VS the 3 loss team. Shit, I checked the rankings yesterday and KU was 7 and Texas was 8. WTF happened to jump both teams so far up? The point difference is minimal with Kansas and Texas. Still, look at the scheducles and see how many ranked teams Texas has beat VS Kansas. I hope they can keep it up. Their defense is fucking amazing.

Duke, UConn and Pitt lost

Comment

Longhorns are looking GOOD...except for their FT shooting. If a team gets within striking distance and starts intentionally fouling, the Horns could get upset come tourney time.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
                Longhorns are looking GOOD...except for their FT shooting. If a team gets within striking distance and starts intentionally fouling, the Horns could get upset come tourney time.

And most of the time it's ONE damn person lol

Comment

Working...
                X