Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone going to actually watch the Pro Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going to actually watch the Pro Bowl?

I don't think I have ever watched an entire pro Bowl game, maybe a few drives here and there, then loose interest, and that's if I even remember it is on.
    Moving it a week before the SB makes no difference IMO, I still don't care.

Hell, half the players selected opt out anyways, it's not like it means anything to them anymore.

Yes, lol!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I might watch a quarter or two.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Probably not.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

No.

Comment

Maybe a few drives. It just never is exciting watching millionaires trott around and play touch football.

Can they even sack the qb anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Maybe a few drives. It just never is exciting watching millionaires trott around and play touch football.

Can they even sack the qb anymore?
              Lmao... I don't think so. I'll probably so the same and just watch a quarter or so.

Comment

The only reason I am watching is Arian Foster.

Comment

Pro Bowl = Snoozefest

Comment

They still do the events? I enjoyed watching the events more then I did the actual Pro Bowl itself.

Comment

The events are cool, but the game is pretty lame. I like to see who makes it, but never actually watch the game.

Btw you can sack the QB if you're a D lineman, but there is no blitzing allowed.
                      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                        The events are cool, but the game is pretty lame. I like to see who makes it, but never actually watch the game.

Btw you can sack the QB if you're a D lineman, but there is no blitzing allowed.
                        Alright I knew it was something like that.... When is the events?

Comment

I have no idea when the events are. Just tried to look, but couldn't find any dates/times.
                          .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                            I have no idea when the events are. Just tried to look, but couldn't find any dates/times.
                            Yeah same here, I can't find any information available anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                              Yeah same here, I can't find any information available anywhere.
                              I hope they didn't get rid of em, then there will be nothing to watch at all. Usually they have a list of the events, and what time they will be held.
                              .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                              X