WTF is up with the Stars goalies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is up with the Stars goalies?

Damn back to back games they have given up 7 goals. Something needs to happen if they want to go deep into the playoffs.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

I'm not sure what happened in Calgary however Vancouver is the best team in the West so I can almost accept that they were dominated last night.

I'll call Calgary a fluke. Vancouver destroyed the Stars on NYE also.

Comment

Well that game they only scored 4 but the game before against Detroit they gave up 7. It looks like the stars are just shitty against the really good teams. Thank god there are only 2 or 3 in the league right now.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I think our goalies might just be in a little slump. They've done pretty well most of the year, n I still have faith that they could hold up in the play-offs. They're both young enough to improve over the next couple seasons as well. The Stars really weren't even supposed to be this good for another season or two.
        .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
          I think our goalies might just be in a little slump. They've done pretty well most of the year, n I still have faith that they could hold up in the play-offs. They're both young enough to improve over the next couple seasons as well. The Stars really weren't even supposed to be this good for another season or two.
          Exactly! The Stars are essentially playing with house money. Quite honestly, despites some blunders they have one of the better tandems in the NHL.

Comment

Lehtonen is freaking rebound machine! He looks to have great movement and position, buy he regurgitates way too many pucks. That's really my only knock on him.

He does have the coolest mask in the league though, freakin Chuck Norris!

Comment

Working...
            X