Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOUR NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    If Rogers has another episode like yesterday against the Steelers the cheese heads are in for a long day.
    I'm not saying that the second half of the game was played great by any means for Green Bay offensively, but you can't tell me that they didn't throttle back and play more conservative to keep the chances of turnovers down after they had a 14-0 lead. I think it would have been different if Chicago had kept it close the entire game. It's not like Rodgers had a bad game though. Sure there were ups and downs, but against their bitter rivals I would say that he played pretty well, and he managed the game really well IMHO. 1 interception was his fault(but he also made the TD saving tackle on the play), the other interception was a fluke play where the ball bounced off Donald Driver's foot(should have been caught anyway), and ended up with 240+ yards passing and ran 1 in for a score. I guess if a guy doesn't have 400+ yards passing and 3 passing TD's it's not a good game for a QB in your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      If Rogers has another episode like yesterday against the Steelers the cheese heads are in for a long day.
      Didn't BigBen have a bad day as well?

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
        Didn't BigBen have a bad day as well?
        He was having a good day up until Rashard shoved his black cock up his white ass on national TV, lmao!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
          He was having a good day up until Rashard shoved his black cock up his white ass on national TV, lmao!
          I replayed that to my wife and said that guy was humping him. She thought he was repositioning himself.

Comment

Working...
          X