Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOUR NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers!!!

That is all.

meh. The Cowboys could have beat them if they went to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      meh. The Cowboys could have beat them if they went to the playoffs.
      They had their chance in the regular season. I guess you missed that blowout of a game?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        They had their chance in the regular season. I guess you missed that blowout of a game?
        I choose to forget that game ever happened.
        Last edited by mstng86; 01-23-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I haz Packers.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Pack to win it all

Its getting pretty crazy over here, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I choose to forget that game ever happened.
              You should also forget last season ever happened.
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

What a story it would have been if the Bears came back in the forth quarter with a back up qb and won the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                  What a story it would have been if the Bears came back in the forth quarter with a back up qb and won the game.
                  Not just a backup, a 3rd string who has never started a game and only played a handful of snaps all season.

Comment

Kinda disappointed with the Raji td high stepping and holding the ball out and almost fumbled it. And Shields interception at the end, when clearly he should have fell down and not took a chance on turning the ball over by getting stripped. Hope they play better in the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                      Kinda disappointed with the Raji td high stepping and holding the ball out and almost fumbled it. And Shields interception at the end, when clearly he should have fell down and not took a chance on turning the ball over by getting stripped. Hope they play better in the SB.

I guess when you are that big you don't figure the little QB is going to make you fumble, but I agree with you, it had the old Leon Lett/Don Bebee feel to it. As far as the interception, I agree as well, although with a young guy like that his first instinct is to run with the ball to try and continue the play. Sometimes they forget about the fact that they have the game won by just intercepting the ball and are trying to get as far down field as possible. That usually get's better as a player matures and gets more experience.

Comment

Rogers sucked yesterday, thank God the Bears played a 3rd string QB or who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                          Rogers sucked yesterday, thank God the Bears played a 3rd string QB or who knows?
                          Yeah, because he sure didn't do a damn thing all game. Lmgdao!

Comment

If Rogers has another episode like yesterday against the Steelers the cheese heads are in for a long day.

Comment

I hope the Pack takes it! Dont want Steelers to win it again esp here in Dallas!
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X