Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowher takes Jets over Steelers

Updated Jan 22, 2011 12:17 AM ET

Former Steelers coach Bill Cowher doesn’t believe his old team will win the AFC Championship Game and make it to this year's Super Bowl.

During a recent interview on WFAN Radio in New York, Cowher picked the Jets to win their third consecutive road playoff game this Sunday in Pittsburgh, where he was the head coach for 15 years.

“Well, I’ll tell you what, Pittsburgh will have some issues this weekend,” Cowher said. "The way the Jets are playing, I’m telling you this is going to be a game, I think it will be a classic game, and I like the Jets.

“They made a believer out of me last week with what they did, I think they match up well. I think it’s going to be a tough ballgame, but they certainly have all the ingredients.”

Feelers are hurting on the offensive line, the Pats coudn't stop the rush, Brady paid the price and they got whipped at home, the Feelers will be no different...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ryan has showed that his defense is flexible. I'm going jets by 7.

Even if the Steelers somehow win, GB will beat them in the big one.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        They've got to close out their game first.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
          They've got to close out their game first.
          Done. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Done. Maybe.
            Not yet...
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              Not yet...
              Done.

Comment

Cowher just picked the Steelers.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Cowher just picked the Steelers.
                  Lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    Lmao!!
                    Flip-flop flip-flop!
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

He just wanted to get into the Steelers head to get them motivated.

It is all part of his strategy.

Comment

I hate watching Steelers home games. They play some annoying ass song the entire game.
                        Last edited by mstng86; 01-24-2011, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                          Feelers are hurting on the offensive line, the Pats coudn't stop the rush, Brady paid the price and they got whipped at home, the Feelers will be no different...
                          Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Ryan has showed that his defense is flexible. I'm going jets by 7.

Awesome.

Comment

The Jet's as usual fail in the big games!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                              The Jet's as usual fail in the big games!
                              naw they didn't just beat the colts and the pats in back to back playoff games

Comment

Working...
                              X