• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Race Track off Cooper
    I would have guessed home depot.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I went tonight. Was pretty good. Met Tony Siragusa, got more autographs then I know what to do with lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
        I went tonight. Was pretty good. Met Tony Siragusa, got more autographs then I know what to do with lol.
        I'm surprised you're not swimming around in that fat pile of shit's stomach.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I think we are going to go tomorrow. Just me and my one year old. Never know when this is going to come back around.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            I'm surprised you're not swimming around in that fat pile of shit's stomach.
            He was actually cool as hell. He talked to anyone and everyone who talked to him. I am sure even though he is over weight he is still in better shap then you geor =P. People like Brent Celek were just in signing mode and wouldn't say a word.

Comment

Can you just do a walk up, or do you have to pay online?

Comment

You can buy tickets in the front. Its what we did.

Comment

Where did you park? I drive by the cc everyday and wasn't sure where everyone was parking.

Comment

I parked on lamar just before the convention center. On the other side of the dart rail. I am sure there are better spots to be had though. Was a good walk.

Comment

I am not a steelers fan, however Rod Woodson was just as cool as Tony. He took a pic with you and all. Crack jokes ect.

Comment

Man, the box office line was looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. I mean it was long. At least a block before it started whinding in front of the building. The whinding piece of it was just as long as the line to Young street.

It was ok. It would be really cool for the 8-12 year old kids.

Not enough players signing, and I wanted to see the Cowboys Super Bowl trophies. That would have been cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X