A small glimmer of hope for us 'Horn fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    unless they offer him an ungodly amount of money I don't see him leaving.

As long as they are winning he's god. USC is a trap, especially with the state they are left in.

Unless that's a job he's always wanted. I'm sure a&m will do everything in there power to keep him there. As they should

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
      Shut your fucking mouth!!
      Not trying to be ugly. Serious though how far off am I? He did bring a national title and is the messiah in some places or he would have been gone already IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
        Not trying to be ugly. Serious though how far off am I? He did bring a national title and is the messiah in some places or he would have been gone already IMHO.

That might have happened had he retired after the '09 season. But after the way the past 3 seasons have gone, it won't happen. He needs to retire and go back to North Carolina. Mack has too many "friends" that have too much money and he has no business being a part of the University of Texas anymore. Bill Powers probably already knows who he wants as the new AD on Dec. 1st. Not only will this guy be hiring a new football coach, he'll be replacing Rick Barnes and even though this pains me to say this, he'll be replacing Augue Garrido too after this season

Comment

And the only reasons Mack is still there is because his big money friends talked him into staying after the 5-7 2010 season and the fact that the sheep in Belmont apparently like making money more than winning football games

Comment

Working...
          X