No announcement yet.

A&M vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alabama showed up and displayed why they're ranked #1. Fun game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      Alabama showed up and displayed why they're ranked #1. Fun game to watch.
      Crazy game. Alabama won the turnover battle and that was the difference. Bama now has another cake walk to the NC game. Take care of LSU, and thats pretty much all they need to do.
      sigpic

Comment

RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Game was full of bad calls, both refs and each team....15yd penalty cuzthe dude lost his lid and kept playing? Bullshit. On that last bama td drive, who else was yelling "pass play!! pass play!!" on the scoring play action td? And I was expecting some sort of interference call on both int's..

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Jr. View Post
            Crazy game. Alabama won the turnover battle and that was the difference. Bama now has another cake walk to the NC game. Take care of LSU, and thats pretty much all they need to do.

And I don't think that game will be as easy as most thought it would be prior to the season starting. Alabama's secondary looked very suspect

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
              Game was full of bad calls, both refs and each team....15yd penalty cuzthe dude lost his lid and kept playing? Bullshit. On that last bama td drive, who else was yelling "pass play!! pass play!!" on the scoring play action td? And I was expecting some sort of interference call on both int's..

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2

Where exactly was the interference? I remember some contact on the first one, but was mainly just a bad decision and throw by Johnny. The second one hit the damn guy in the back of the head.

The person I was most impressed with was the WR Evans. Guys a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                Yea considering he was a basketball star in high school.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                  Where exactly was the interference? I remember some contact on the first one, but was mainly just a bad decision and throw by Johnny. The second one hit the damn guy in the back of the head.

He's talking about an offensive PI against Evans that negated a first down play and basically killed a drive. Evans is a beast, he's gone after this year. Certain first rounder if he continues his current play.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X