A&M vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    A&M should take this one. I just don't think Alabama can keep up with their offense.

A&M was without some of their key defensive players in week 1 and 2, almost all of them are active for this week. So their should be a completely different defense on the field.

The offense is even more explosive this year, and Manziel seems to be taking more time in the pocket, letting plays develop.
    Right. If this is a high scoring affair, defense won't really matter and it comes down to which offense will outpace the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      A&M should take this one. I just don't think Alabama can keep up with their offense.

A&M was without some of their key defensive players in week 1 and 2, almost all of them are active for this week. So their should be a completely different defense on the field.
      The offense is even more explosive this year, and Manziel seems to be taking more time in the pocket, letting plays develop.

True, but it won't be easy for those players that haven't played yet having there first game be against Alabama

Comment

The oddsmakers have Bama picked 34-26 or thereabouts.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Will be there at the game and tailgating before and after. Anyone want to come tailgate we have two buses with food and beer, just send me a PM. After the game there will be a live band as well.

Last season I thought A&M was going to get beat but on that night the stars aligned. After the first two games I think the offense is better than last year but the defense sucks. Doesn't help with all of the suspensions and injuries the first two games. Sad when you are playing 16 true freshmen. If A&M can keep Alabama under 200 yards rushing and no turnovers I think they have the game. Alabama was less than impressive on offense the first game but VT has a stout D.

BTHObama

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            I hope you're right, heading up tomorrow morning for some Chimy's margaritas and to watch Tech Wreck the Horny Toads.

Now that A&M is in the SEC I hope they go all the way and show them how it is done in Texas.
            The only time I've been to chimys was a Saturday afternoon and I had no idea it was a tech spot. I walked in and was like um did I somehow drive to Lubbock?
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

When is this game?
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                When is this game?
                Sat at 230
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

When is this game?

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Not a big fan of either team but would love for someone to smash that fuckstick Manziel.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                        Not a big fan of either team but would love for someone to smash that fuckstick Manziel.
                        Apparently you didn't hear, but A&M is THE university of Texas these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Apparently you didn't hear, but A&M is THE university of Texas these days.

So that means Manziel can't get smashed?

Comment

roll tide!!!!!!
                            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Gig Tide.

Comment

tide 28, a&m 24
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X