Dallas Stars ticket hook-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
    I'll ask someone I know. I won some of his season tickets at a charity auction and he seemed willing to come off the tickets any time as long as he had notice. I've got season tickets as well, but only two.

His are 4 tickets in section 208 (platinum), 2 platinum parking passes and each ticket comes with a $30 food voucher.
    I have a question, since this is my first year with season tickets. How do I get the season ticket holder discount at fan shops? Do I just take my tickets into the fan shop? Even take a ticket if I am just going to the fan shop to buy something on a non game day?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
      I'll ask someone I know. I won some of his season tickets at a charity auction and he seemed willing to come off the tickets any time as long as he had notice. I've got season tickets as well, but only two.

His are 4 tickets in section 208 (platinum), 2 platinum parking passes and each ticket comes with a $30 food voucher.
      That would be incredible if you could talk to him for me. I do commercial a/v so maybe I could even barter some a/v equipment/time

Comment

Anyone have any good news for me?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Anyone have any good news for me?

expand on this please.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I want to be mad at you but you're just so damn clever!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I followed up with my guy, should hear something this afternoon or tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you sir.

My wife alarmed me just a few minutes ago by telling me the tickets I want aren't available on the website. Initially I was freaking out a little then I realized that they haven't been released for that date yet

Comment

Thank you sir.

My wife alarmed me just a few minutes ago by telling me the tickets I want aren't available on the website. Initially I was freaking out a little then I realized that they haven't been released for that date yet
                    Modano game?
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Pens on Jan 25th

Comment

Pens on Jan 25th
                        Let me know if you don't get it. I'll see if it's one of my games and if it is, maybe we can work out getting two extra tickets

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks man. I need 3 though.

Comment

Thanks man. I need 3 though.
                            Could probably do three.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'm not saying no to anyone. Lol I appreciate it.

Comment

I'm not saying no to anyone. Lol I appreciate it.
                                I've got that game. I sit in the lower bowl, section 109, Row T. It's where I get to see the Stars shoot twice. Tickets are $63 each I believe. If that works for you, I'll see what's available through my rep in that area.

Typically my view.

Comment

Working...
                                X