Dallas Stars ticket hook-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Stars ticket hook-up?

Do we have anyone here that can get a deal on tickets?

Thanks

I do, through my wifes father. I'll ask this weekend, but you have to agree that the Habs are the best.

I also get free Allen Americans tickets.
    Ded

Comment

Are you kidding me?!?!?!? Habs are the best non-American team in the NHL!!!

Comment

Only really need tix to the Stars v Pens on Jan 25th. I need 3 or 4. At least 3.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Are you kidding me?!?!?!? Habs are the best non-American team in the NHL!!!
          Original six and most Cups

I'll let you know by Saturday.
          Ded

Comment

You almost sound like a Cowboys fan

No hurry, game isn't until January

Comment

I need to get a deal on season tickets. Anyone know if it is possible to haggle them down off the original price? I know they give discounts for large groups, wondering if they are able to give it to smaller groups, say like 2 seats lol.

Comment

Up

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                  I need to get a deal on season tickets. Anyone know if it is possible to haggle them down off the original price? I know they give discounts for large groups, wondering if they are able to give it to smaller groups, say like 2 seats lol.
                  I used my corporate sales rep for a half season this year. The more tickets you buy, the more you save. At the very least, you don't have any ticket fees on 9 game, 21 game, or full season ticket packages.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Well it is official, first time buying season tickets for the stars. They better do good this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      Well it is official, first time buying season tickets for the stars. They better do good this year!
                      Where you sitting?
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Where you sitting?
                        Section 304 Row BB. We usually sit in the 300's A or B when we would go anyhow. If any of you guys are interested in some games, let me know. I'd let them go for the price I paid of $42 if we aren't going to that game.

Comment

Tim, did you get your tickets squared away?

Comment

No sir. I was waiting to hear back from VaderTT, I told him no hurry, and there isn't, but I'm pretty damn anxious

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              No sir. I was waiting to hear back from VaderTT, I told him no hurry, and there isn't, but I'm pretty damn anxious
                              I'll ask someone I know. I won some of his season tickets at a charity auction and he seemed willing to come off the tickets any time as long as he had notice. I've got season tickets as well, but only two.

His are 4 tickets in section 208 (platinum), 2 platinum parking passes and each ticket comes with a $30 food voucher.

Comment

Working...
                              X