Texas VS Texas A&M College BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    Y'all aren't shoving anything in my face, i'm tickled pink that Texas won. At the end of the first half i texted my brother "if they keep this up, they lose by 25+" I don't mind being wrong sometimes
    I can't speak for the other guys in this thread, but shoving anything in your face was the last thing on my mind. I like the UT program in football and basketball, so when I saw your post what I posted is what came to mind. Nothing more to read into on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      I can't speak for the other guys in this thread, but shoving anything in your face was the last thing on my mind. I like the UT program in football and basketball, so when I saw your post what I posted is what came to mind. Nothing more to read into on it.
      I was just joking with him on what I posted. The way Texas started I though the game was over in the first 5 mins. I was very happy when they won it though. That is two games they ended some kind of big win streaks of the other team.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post

Mabye my wording could've been better, because i didn't read anything into it. I'm perfectly ok with y'all two pointing that out to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          My friends father in law is kinda on the same boat as you. If you were a betting man, you would've bet on Kansas...who wouldn't have? But you got to see your team win. During football season, he always places a small bet against the Cowboys online. That way if they win, he gets to see his team win, but if they lose, he still won a few bucks, so he's happy.

Yeah, i went into the game thinking if they can just keep it close i'd be ok with that.

And i can't bring myself to place any bets on the 'Horns

Comment

Working...
          X