WTF, $200 outdoor tickets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, $200 outdoor tickets!

Really, who the fuck will buy this crap! I hope nobody does, but I'm sure some people will jump at the chance...

NFL offers limited $200 tickets for fans to sit on the grass and watch Super Bowl XLV on TV outside Cowboys Stadium.

If you want to attend Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium but can't get a ticket, the league is giving some Cowboys fans a chance.

The NFL will sell a $200 ticket to the game, but it comes with a catch. Fans will have to sit on the grass on the East Side of the stadium and watch the game on the huge outside HD TV screens.

"We've never done this before," Brian McCarthy, the NFL's vice president of corporate communications, said Wednesday.

More on the Cowboys
    Calvin Watkins, Tim MacMahon and Todd Archer have the Dallas Cowboys blanketed for ESPNDallas.com. Blog
    More: ESPN Dallas
    10 In '10: Highlights Lowlights

The offer has been extended to Cowboys Club Seat season ticket holders, and must be purchased in blocks of four. Those who purchase the block of tickets receive a free parking pass, four Super Bowl programs and four scarves.

Tickets to get inside the stadium start at $600 and range all the way to $1,900 for the lower level. Ticket brokers' prices are considerably higher.

Capacity for the game is still being determined, McCarthy said. The outside party plaza tickets will count toward the official attendance.

When the Cowboys play home games at Cowboys Stadium, they sell standing room only party plaza tickets -- located in each end zone -- on a first-come, first-served basis. Those tickets were counted among the team's official attendance.

Party plaza tickets for the Super Bowl will not have inside access to the stadium because the NFL is erecting temporary bleacher seating in the party pass areas.

Or watch it at home on a TV and pay for all your friends food and beer?

Comment

or watch it at home for free.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

or watch it free home at
        WRX

Comment

home free is at where i watch
          sigpic

Comment

Thats just plain ignorant, its usually free. I would pay a little, but not $200.00 smacks! I wonder how much the party plazas pass' are going for?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
              Thats just plain ignorant, its usually free. I would pay a little, but not $200.00 smacks! I wonder how much the party plazas pass' are going for?
              There are no party passes for the SB, because they are putting in extra seating where the pavillions are.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Just think if you were one of the fucking morons who bought the tickets for the bleachers that are in place of where the party pass idiots usually stand.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Just think if you were one of the fucking morons who bought the tickets for the bleachers that are in place of where the party pass idiots usually stand.
                  Hey, it's still a ticket to the Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned. Shit, I'd kill for one of those seats.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                  X