Jets vs Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets vs Steelers

I have to say I really don't like Sexy Rexy, but damn I hate the Steelers so much. I have to actually cheer on the Jets.

Either way, I still expect the Steelers to dominate this and see the Pack in the super bowl.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Either way, I still expect the Steelers to dominate this and see the Pack in the super bowl.
    Even with all the injuries the Steelers had during the Baltimore game? That alone has me picking the Jets.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Even with all the injuries the Steelers had during the Baltimore game? That alone has me picking the Jets.
      What significant injuries did I miss? I heard they were getting thin on the o-line during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        What significant injuries did I miss? I heard they were getting thin on the o-line during the game.
        Hell I don't know, I don't read the Steelers injury reports! That game sure seemed like a hell of a lot of injuries, on both sides. Much more so than normal, anyways.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hell I don't know, I don't read the Steelers injury reports! That game sure seemed like a hell of a lot of injuries, on both sides. Much more so than normal, anyways.
          I guess we will have to wait on the resident Steeler fan to tell us the injuries, because I sure as hell am not going to do a search on the Steelers for anything.

Comment

Jets by 3
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Jets - 35
              Feelers - 9
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Jets- 0
                Steelers- 2
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

McFadden will play and was the only big injury in that game. Harrison injured his wrist but will play.

The offensive line has been thin all year, not just one week. There's only one starter on the line currently and there's been a couple of backup linemen having to be replaced due to injuries as well. I think they're doing surprisingly well. Most teams would not be able to put up wins with that kind of hindrance.
                  Last edited by Geor!; 01-18-2011, 06:47 PM.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Steelers by 5

Comment

Go Jets!! Jets by a touchdown!
                      Facebook- Twist of Vape
                      Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

Steelers by 14.

Roethlesberger puts on a ski mask and a pair of too-small-to-fit black Isotoners halfway thru the third and starts calling the Jets cornerbacks 'Chesty Tessie' and 'DSL Leslie' while pelvic thrusting at sn alarming rate all while staring directly into their eyes. Half the Jets defense takes scalding hot showers after the game and scrub down with Ajax and a Brillo pad. A safety and two lineman file sexual harassment charges.

Charlie Batch leads the Steel to #7 over the Bears as Big Ben cannot attend due to the entire Chicago team filing a restraining order requiring him to maintain a distance of 1,000 feet at all times.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

J - e - t - s ... Jets jets jets!!!
                          .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            McFadden will play and was the only big injury in that game. Harrison injured his wrist but will play.

The offensive line has been thin all year, not just one week. There's only one starter on the line currently and there's been a couple of backup linemen having to be replaced due to injuries as well. I think they're doing surprisingly well. Most teams would not be able to put up wins with that kind of hindrance.
                            What was Flozell Adams taken out of the game for? they said he had an illness, but couldn't specify what it was. Flagitis more than likely.

Comment

Im really freakin impressed by the jets, beating indy and the next week the pats i say goooooo jets by a td

Comment

Working...
                              X