Prelims

Shields vs Woodley

Stout vs Krause

Pierson vs Robertson

Delorme vs Figueroa

Clarke vs Maguire

Jabouin vs Pague

Doesn't look too bad. Hope Hendo knocks him the fuck out

Pretty weak for a PPV, but many times the cards that don't look spectacular on paper wind up having the best fights. I just hope the Hendo and Rashad from their last fights don't show up - they both looked awful the last time out.

Comment

That is no payperview card...LOL

Comment

I think the main event will be a good matchup if Evans brings his A-game.

I like watching Big Country fight.

And who doesn't like watching the chicks beat the crap out of each other?

Already ordered.

Comment

Anybody in the Frisco/NW Plano area going somewhere to watch this? Or does anybody know if any of the bars in the shops at legacy will show this? I'll be in that area this weekend and wouldn't mind just walking down there.

Comment

Super weak ppv card. Would make a good ufc on fuel card.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              Anybody in the Frisco/NW Plano area going somewhere to watch this? Or does anybody know if any of the bars in the shops at legacy will show this? I'll be in that area this weekend and wouldn't mind just walking down there.
              I'm not sure about in the shops... Twin Peaks Frisco and Rugby House by PGA superstore will show it, so will Zen Bar in Austin Ranch.

Not sure if I'm venturing out to the bar or not - depends on how hammered I get at the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                I'm not sure about in the shops... Twin Peaks Frisco and Rugby House by PGA superstore will show it, so will Zen Bar in Austin Ranch.

Not sure if I'm venturing out to the bar or not - depends on how hammered I get at the pool.

Thanks man. Looks like I'll be going to Twin Peaks first

Comment

Is this on FX tonight?
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Well, this card is not going to be getting any replays on the DVR.

A flash knockout, a boring ass womens fight, jimmo / prokajac was a let down, Roy Nelson is an embarrassment as a "professional" gassing in about three minutes again, and the main event was meh.

Dan might as well retire, as he missed his last shot at a title run, and Rashad might as well go to 185 because he's at least two fights removed from a title shot (Gustafson, Glover, and hopefully Andy) and there's nothing I've seen from him that says a rematch with Jones would be any different than the first time out.

I guess they can't all be winners and I should just be glad the fuel card was so fun.

Comment

It's a shame anyone had to pay money to watch that bullshit, I watched from the laptop and would have been pissed to have payed a buck for that rip off!

Comment

I thought Henderson had the fight won and just needed to avoid getting knocked out in the 3rd round. Guess I was wrong.

It looks like he's starting to barely miss on his big shots that he takes. He should've finished that fight when he knocked Evans down with that straight left.

Comment

Working...
                        X