Felix Jones to the Iggles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Jones to the Iggles.

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Felix Jones signed a one-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday, the team announced.

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Felix Jones signed a one-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday, the team announced.

Watkins on Jones' Cowboys Exit

WatkinsFelix Jones will be a change-of-pace runner for the Eagles, just like he was for the Cowboys. But Dallas expected so much more from the running back, Calvin Watkins writes. Blog

The 2008 first-round draft choice out of Arkansas spent the first five years of his career with the Cowboys. The free agent had visited with the Eagles and first-year coach Chip Kelly last week before working out for the New England Patriots.

The 26-year-old Jones started seven games last season while playing in all 16, finishing with 402 yards on 111 carries for a 3.6 average. He had three rushing touchdowns with 25 receptions for 262 yards and two TDs through the air.

Jones will join a running back stable anchored by LeSean McCoy with Bryce Brown as the No. 2 back.

McCoy was limited to 840 yards last season after rushing for a career-high 1,309 yards in 2011. He missed four games late in the season with concussion symptoms.

Information from ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter and ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss was used in this report.

Great, just great...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I hope Murray stays healthy.

Comment

This sucks...Hate the Eagles!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

He's not going to see the field unless its on special teams (or if McCoy / Brown get hurt)

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Great, just great...
            Seriously, not a big deal.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I hope Murray stays healthy.
            Randle will be a good back.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            This sucks...Hate the Eagles!
            He won't play much, the Eagles will use him the way he should be used. The Cowboys tried to make him an every down back, and he's not. So if they can't use him properly, someone else should. I'm sure it helped with the cap situation too.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Mcfadden would have had the same results in 5 years with the cowboys.
              Last edited by mstng86; 05-14-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Hamstring injury on week 6
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Who?

Comment

He'll make a decent PR/KR or 3rd string back.

Comment

Originally posted by a_a_g View Post
                      who?
                      felix jones

Comment

Working...
                      X