this is why i dont like basketball as much as i used to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is why i dont like basketball as much as i used to

WTF even happened? Is this how the Spurs have done so well this year?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yep thats why Spurs are doing well!

Go Spurs
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Threatening to take draft picks from the Mavericks when Cuban called the refs out for bad calls is what ruined it for me.

Comment

Meh. I think there are bigger issues, like how a player can take 5 or 6 steps after picking the ball up and not get called for travelling. Players walking up and down the court, not playing defense, and being more concerned with their salary and make-up than the game itself is a pretty big detractor as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            Meh. I think there are bigger issues, like how a player can take 5 or 6 steps after picking the ball up and not get called for travelling. Players walking up and down the court, not playing defense, and being more concerned with their salary and make-up than the game itself is a pretty big detractor as well.
            Well, many of them have families they need to feed, and who can raise kids on less than $10,000,000 a year these days?

Comment

Working...
            X