driving range questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving range questions

went to the tenison range with a friend who's father is an avid golfer. he gave me the basics and i made it thru a basket. it was relaxing and i want to go again but i do not have my own clubs. i borrowed a set from a friend who was out of town and my friend used his father's. can i just take a driver, or do i need a bag with a full set of clubs? do other ranges have similar rules? obviously the world of golf is foreign to me so i'm looking for some advice on driving range etiquette. thanks

There's really no rules when it comes to the driving range. Take whatever you want to practice with and whatever you're comfortable with. There have been dozens of times where I went over the The Practice Tee with nothing but a driver and 9 iron. If you do take a full set, I've always recommended to start with your wedge and work your way through the clubs up to the driver if you're really getting into it. It gives you a real feel for each club and learn what can of distance each club will bring you.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I rarely take my entire bag to the range. Typically I take a wedge, 8 iron, 4 iron and driver when I want to go through a couple buckets.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I take my whole bag, but limit myself to three clubs and only hit a small bucket then leave. If I get a larger bucket I find myself rushing and spending less time on each shot and getting sloppy quick. Get in to the habit of spending whole sessions just on chip shots and putting. Most ranges have balls scattered all over the putting green, so you don't even buy a bucket for those sessions.

Comment

Mike I have an old set of irons you can "borrow" hit me up. Ill even meet you at Tennyson
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
          X