Ufc 159

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    You guys blow. How about names and who you're talking about (for those not watching)?
    I'm sorry that I "blow" because you're not watching the fight

Bisping poked ol' belcher in the eye. It started bleeding immediately. He has had 2 previous retina surgeries on that eye.

>asphaltjunkie was referring to "big country's" massive knockout punch to naynay.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

No shit? Fat boy won?!

Comment

knock naynay the fuck out.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

way way way too early stop
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            way way way too early stop
            especially a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1AdamLopez View Post
              especially a title fight.
              I'm surprised sonnen didn't bitch. That was the most humble I've ever seen that cocky mother fucker. I hate him.

Jones is a bad mother fucker to not even realize his toe was at a 90* angle until after the fight. What bad dude.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                WHO THE FUCKING IS PUNCHING FINGERS FIRST?I'm no MMA fighter, but when my father taught me how to punch, it didn't involve my fingers out. Maybe' they're gauging reach, but it doesn't look like so.
                It's usually a defensive motion - backing away, pawing at an incoming punch and winding up with a finger or thumb in the eye. It definitely needs to be addressed, the last one was brutal, and several fighters have had major damage from it.

The prelim fight they re-aired after the main event was the fight of the night. Awesome back and forth match.

Comment

Sonnen didn't bitch because he was getting his ass pounded. Do not think jones could/would have answered the next bell with that toe like that argggggg

Comment

Any videos of the jons vs sonnen fight?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

someone call a tow truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                        Any videos of the jons vs sonnen fight?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Shit I can find a better video that isn't a mirror.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Shit I can find a better video that isn't a mirror.
                            Then find it and post it. Who cares if it's mirrored? I'm sure even your brain can sort it out.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Stopped to quick, that said it was only a matter of time. Jones makes these guys look like welterweights/middleweights, he is way bigger and taller, it's a joke.

Not taking anything away from him but he is kind of the bully in the school yard right now, just picking on little kids, He will beat Anderson Silva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                                Stopped to quick, that said it was only a matter of time. Jones makes these guys look like welterweights/middleweights, he is way bigger and taller, it's a joke.

Not taking anything away from him but he is kind of the bully in the school yard right now, just picking on little kids, He will beat Anderson Silva!!!
                                There is absolutely no way he will beat silva. Silva's fucking unstoppable.
                                If that fight does happen, it'll be bad ass.
                                For the first time in my life I think I'd place a sports bet.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X