Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Champions League

Anyone following it?

Is it going to be a guaranteed German final?

No
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Oh, you mean the tournament where two teams can play twice and tie in both games and one still advances?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
        Anyone following it?

Is it going to be a guaranteed German final?
        yea i believe dortmund and bayern will be in the finals it was suprising not only because they won but because of the margin its just too deep of a hole for both spanish sides and my favorite team is barca

yea the two game playoff is fuced up with a aggregate as the deciding factor? its BS but oh well
        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

It's going to be a good couple of games. Barca overcame that 2-0 loss but this one is going to be impossible. RM might be able to get a shutout if they adjust their defense but scoring 4 goals isn't going to be easy. I predict at least 1 red card from the RM team.

If Bayern wins it all, I'm sure the owners are going to feel like an ass getting ahead of themselves and hiring Guardiola mid season.

Comment

I'm a Real Madrid fan but as stated above their defense has to play alot better against Dortmund

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
              I'm a Real Madrid fan but as stated above their defense has to play alot better against Dortmund
              unfortunately Real Madrid is not known for their defense!

Im a Barca and Man U fan but in this case the great Barca cant overcome a 4-0 defecit

Bayern takes it all this time but Barca and Mardid will be back!!!!!
              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

1 down, 1 to go

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                  1 down, 1 to go
                  RM made it exciting but in the end they were 1 short

Comment

Yea, had they started scoring in the 1st half, I bet they could've made an epic come back. Although, Lewandowski missed 3 or 4 chances.

Today's game should be good. Bayern is a solid team.

Comment

holy ass kicking!

Comment

yea time to rebuild for next year

Comment

Yep. Hopefully a new coach and defense. Maybe another forward?

Sounds like Mourinho is going back to Chelsea and possibly with Falcao.

It's going to be a busy off season.

Comment

Working...
                          X