F1 - Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 - Malaysia

Hoping RB can control the tire wear, and that Alonso doesn't podium. I would love to see a lotus, RB, merc podium.

Too early so far but the Mercs are doing well.

Why no Alonso? That guy can flat ass drive! I don't much care who wins, I just want to see a good close race with some excitement!
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

It's a Tilkedrome, so this will tell us a lot more about the running order than Australia did.

Hoping Kimi puts it together again and the Lotus maintains its edge; higher temps should play into its hand, but it's a completely different kind of circuit.

The interesting team to watch this weekend will be McLaren; by all reports, it sounds like they may be prepared to go back to last year's car if they don't put it together this weekend.

Comment

Alonso all the way ...
        07 GT500
        05 SRT10
        88 turbocoupe T-bird
        93 Cobra
        86 coupe
        Ducati 848

Comment

Glad the race is this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            Why no Alonso? That guy can flat ass drive! I don't much care who wins, I just want to see a good close race with some excitement!
            I can't stand that whiney poon. While many drivers will admit to being out driven, Alonso ALWAYS just claims its the cars fault for being too slow. That may work for a slower team...but he's in a Ferrari!

BTW...all of them can flat ass drive.

Comment

it gonna rain therefore the race will give the underdogs a chance.

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              The interesting team to watch this weekend will be McLaren; by all reports, it sounds like they may be prepared to go back to last year's car if they don't put it together this weekend.
              they should have never messed with it. just needed to sure up the fuel pump issue and possibly the transmission in terms of reliability and they would have won last year seeing as they already fixed their biggest downfall: the pitstop disasters.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                it gonna rain therefore the race will give the underdogs a chance.
                Rain indeed will be the equalizer here. No telling what the running order will be like in the rain.

they should have never messed with it. just needed to sure up the fuel pump issue and possibly the transmission in terms of reliability and they would have won last year seeing as they already fixed their biggest downfall: the pitstop disasters.
                We'll see. It's apparently still a consideration for Malaysia, too.

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
                    i know! i wonder if there will be future drama!
                    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I don't think webber will let this slide. I also don't see them being teammates much longer.

Comment

Vettel being a little bitch? No way.

On the other hand, Mercedes handled the same situation brilliantly. Nico seemed unhappy, what with the "Remember this" line he said to Brawn, but it was done correctly.

Comment

in other news: mclaren ruined jenson's race again. FFS!

also, way to go ferrari/alonso. that was brilliant.

and bianchi is going to be a star.
                          Last edited by momo; 03-25-2013, 10:46 AM.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I don't think webber will let this slide. I also don't see them being teammates much longer.
                            he is the #2 driver on the #1 team. he will be taking a serious departure going to any other team next year unless he is okay with being the #1 driver on a lesser team with no real chance at outright race victories.

you maybe right though, it's been a talking point the past 2 years already. if anything could be considered a tipping point, then it would be this, though the team is saying everything correct.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

in other news: mclaren ruined jenson's race again. FFS!

also, way to go ferrari/alonso. that was brilliant.

and bianchi is going to be a star.
                              lolz at McLaren. The comedy of errors continues.

lolz similarly at Alonso. Ferrari are taking the blame, but I'm skeptical. Very odd to see that kind of a slip-up from them/him either way.

And Bianchi does indeed look pretty good out there.

he is the #2 driver on the #1 team. he will be taking a serious departure going to any other team next year unless he is okay with being the number 1 driver on a lesser team with no real chance at outright race victories.
                              Doesn't have a chance at an outright race victory right now. He was faster than Seb, abided by team orders and was punished for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X