Oregon vs Auburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    2 years from now, Cam Newton will have to give up his Heisman and Auburn will have to forfeit the championship and this bullshit dog and pony show will be all for naught. What a fucking joke this NCAA is.
    I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      2 years from now, Cam Newton will have to give up his Heisman and Auburn will have to forfeit the championship and this bullshit dog and pony show will be all for naught. What a fucking joke this NCAA is.
      Did they not do it before because a non-aq school was ranked 3rd?

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
        Did they not do it before because a non-aq school was ranked 3rd?
        It was all for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Good game. Closer than I thought. Although, it MIGHT not have been that close had that ref not had made such an awesome block on the Auburn linebacker.

LOL, that was a great block.

And this game was BORING until the last 3min. I was not entertained

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            It was all for the money.
            In that case. Do you think Alabama laid down to let the SEC in the championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              Well I don't think anyone can talk to much shit about them after last night, regardless of schedule. They lost by 3 and only allowed 22 points to a high powered offense that normally puts up 30+.
              ...and their high powered offense was held to 19 points, by a defense that is "weaksauce." College football is crazy. In a lot of cases it really is any given Saturday, and all it takes is one big play to completely shift momentum for a team. That's why I like it so much more than pro. A lot more emotion.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

lol! oh snap!

Comment

They just can't stay away from drama.

Despite contrary reports, Cecil Newton was at BCS title game
                    By Chris Chase

Cecil Newton didn't see his son Cam quarterback Auburn to an SEC title or win the Heisman Trophy. And he wasn't supposed to see him play in Monday night's BCS Championship Game either. It was all part of a punishment restricting the elder Newton to "limited access" to Auburn's football program after it was discovered that he shopped his son to Mississippi State for $180,000 during his recruiting process.

Yet, after Cam led Auburn to a thrilling 22-19 victory over the second-ranked Oregon Ducks, father and son were captured on camera in a joyous embrace in the stands. The photo, captured by Vasha Hunt of the Opelika-Auburn News, was snapped moments after Newton was seen looking for his father in the crowd at University of Phoenix Stadium.

Earlier in the day, Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs said Cecil Newton wouldn't be attending the national championship game. It was a "mutually agreed upon" decision, Jacobs said.

Evidently no one told that to Cecil, who managed to stay unseen during the game, sitting away from his family and out of the view of ESPN cameras. He wasn't on Auburn's ticket list and the university later denied giving him admission to the game.

Though we shouldn't begrudge Cecil the right to see his son play in the biggest game of his life, the incident is a slap in the face to Auburn. The school was misled about the father's plans and then had to do damage control hours after the greatest win in school history.

Cecil Newton put Auburn through enough agita over the past two months. The least he could have done was spared them more on Monday night.

Comment

Heres the only thing that I care about Oregon...
                      Attached Files
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                        Heres the only thing that I care about Oregon...
                        yeah i was about to say.... man those girls were slutty hot... i would like to delete my post in the OU tranny thread and approve these girls over UCLA & USC.
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Yeah every shot of those chicks and not one of them were ugly, like you said they all looked tit bar slut HOT!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                            In that case. Do you think Alabama laid down to let the SEC in the championship?
                            WTF are you talking about? Alabama is in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                              yeah i was about to say.... man those girls were slutty hot... i would like to delete my post in the OU tranny thread and approve these girls over UCLA & USC.

Lets don't lose our minds just yet.

But man, it must be a west coast thing

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                                Yeah every shot of those chicks and not one of them were ugly, like you said they all looked tit bar slut HOT!

Henry, that's not one of those FSU Cowgirls in your avatar is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X