No announcement yet.

Oregon vs Auburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon had a week schedule, only beat 3 teams that went to bowl games. Auburn beat 9 bowl teams, so im going for the Tigers.

Comment

EMG is right on the money. I posted in the other thread that this will be only like the 4th, maybe 5th time that Oregon has even faced a team with a winning record. Yes, their victory against Stanford was a good one, but Stanford had them on the run for a while. I don't think that Oregon has faced a team that's as well rounded as Auburn. I hate the SEC and Cam Newton, but I'll be going for Auburn this time around.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
        Oregon had a week schedule, only beat 3 teams that went to bowl games. Auburn beat 9 bowl teams, so im going for the Tigers.
        That's what all the haters were saying about TCU, and you see what happened to Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          That's what all the haters were saying about TCU, and you see what happened to Wisconsin.
          I think that the MWC gained a lot of respect last year with them winning all of their bowl games...except TCU of course, who played arguably the best team in the nation that year. The PAC 10 is weak sauce this year.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
            Wants Oregon to win, but i think Auburn will pull it off...

Over / Under is 72.5
            Damn it was 76

Comment

I am going with Oregon by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                I think that the MWC gained a lot of respect last year with them winning all of their bowl games...except TCU of course, who played arguably the best team in the nation that year. The PAC 10 is weak sauce this year.

Auburn's defense is weak sauce

Comment

Auburn allowed 24.5 PPG against tough teams.

Oregon allowed 18.3 PPG against their...opponents.

It should be interesting to watch. Hell, how long has it been since either team even played?

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                    Fuck both, BCS Champions are in Fort Worth
                    After squeaking past #4? Hell, Wisconsin had to miss a 30-yard FG for that to even happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      After squeaking past #4? Hell, Wisconsin had to miss a 30-yard FG for that to even happen.
                      #5, but you're giving the BCS ranking system far too much credit if you honestly believe Auburn is the best team in the nation, and Oregon is the second best, and TCU is the third best, and Stanford is the fourth best, and Wisconsin is the fifth best...and so on. How many ranked teams were beaten by lower-ranked or unranked teams this season? Or last season? Or the season before? What a great system!
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        #5, but you're giving the BCS ranking system far too much credit if you honestly believe Auburn is the best team in the nation, and Oregon is the second best, and TCU is the third best, and Stanford is the fourth best, and Wisconsin is the fifth best...and so on. How many ranked teams were beaten by lower-ranked or unranked teams this season? Or last season? Or the season before? What a great system!
                        OK. They squeaked past #5.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          Well, it's their turn to see how it feels replacing a very good QB
                          We know all about that shit! TCU is losing a lot more than just their QB. They have several seniors.

Comment

Auburn moneyline for me for 100

Comment

Auburn by at least 2 TDs...

Comment

Oregons offense is getting shut down every which way. I hope the game gets more exciting than this.

Comment

Working...
                                X