Oregon vs Auburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon vs Auburn

Who's everyone like? This looks like it might be a good one.
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

I'm sorry to say that I haven't watched either one very much. I'm just hoping for a good game. I guess I'd go with Oregon if someone held my feet to the fire, but Newton is pretty damn good.

Comment

Go Ducks!!!!

Comment

I think in a regular season game, Oregon should have the horses to beat Auburn. I think they're going to get enough commercial breaks for Auburn to stay rested, and they'll probably outlast the pressure that way. I also don't think Oregon will stand up well to Auburn's defense. In short, it'll be a fucking track meet, but I think Auburn will end up winning.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          I think in a regular season game, Oregon should have the horses to beat Auburn. I think they're going to get enough commercial breaks for Auburn to stay rested, and they'll probably outlast the pressure that way. I also don't think Oregon will stand up well to Auburn's defense. In short, it'll be a fucking track meet, but I think Auburn will end up winning.
          Auburn have a bunch of fatties on the team? I'm with Vertnut on this game I haven't watched either team play this year.
          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Does Auburn have a quality wide reciever? I don't know enough about either team to make a prediction. But I know Oregon can put some points on the board, and I think I saw Auburn get torched more than once.

I am going with Oregon.

Comment

Oregon by 10

Comment

I really don't care but I hate the SEC.
                2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Go auburn!

Comment

Wants Oregon to win, but i think Auburn will pull it off...

Over / Under is 72.5
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Fuck both, BCS Champions are in Fort Worth
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        Fuck both, BCS Champions are in Fort Worth

Really? We're going to start that shit again?

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          Really? We're going to start that shit again?
                          No shit. Let's see next year if they will be in a BCS game again or even in the top 10 again.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                            No shit. Let's see next year if they will be in a BCS game again or even in the top 10 again.

Well, it's their turn to see how it feels replacing a very good QB

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                              Well, it's their turn to see how it feels replacing a very good QB
                              They'll lose the first game of the season against Baylor.

Comment

Working...
                              X