Colts/Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MILK View Post
    I guess man. I just dislike him because every one announcing a game he plays in acts just like you. Oh Manning this, Manning that, when we all know Brady is a better QB than Manning.
    Brady doesn't coach the game. Belcheat does. Manning coach's the offense. Plus Brady has always had a good defense where Manning hasn't. You can't argue that. Put Manning on the Pats and he would have just as good as numbers or better as he does now and with just as many SB rings as Brady.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Hell put Manning on the cowboys. Jesus that offense would be unstoppable.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        Hell put Manning on the cowboys. Jesus that offense would be unstoppable.
        LOL. The Colts already have a better established offense than the Cowboys as it is and they still lost 6 games this season, 7 if you can't the playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          LOL. The Colts already have a better established offense than the Cowboys as it is and they still lost 6 games this season, 7 if you can't the playoff game.
          What? No they didn't. They had Clark, Collie, Gonzalez, Adai hurt most of the season and do you really think Adai was 100% the last game against the jets? I highly doubt.

Comment

What? No they didn't. They had Clark, Collie, Gonzalez, Adai hurt most of the season and do you really think Adai was 100% the last game against the jets? I highly doubt.
            Collie played most of the season, so I don't know what you're trying to prove by throwing his name out there. As far as the other guys that are on IR for the Colts, big deal, I never said they had the biggest names in the NFL on their roster. What I said was that they already have a better established offense than the Cowboys. Which means it doesn't matter who was on the field for them, their offense was still getting more done than the Cowboys. I guess since you think the Cowboys are so great, where was Dez Bryant? Oh yeah, injured. Where was Tony Romo? Oh year, injured. Where was Marion Barber? Oh yeah, injured. Where was Sam Hurd? Oh yeah, injured. Where was Leon Williams? Oh yeah, injured. So, you think the Cowboys didn't have injured players? Not that I was even referring to that, but since you want to go down a completely different path, there you go. Not too mention the Colts put up 10-6 versus the Cowboys 6-10, but yeah, Dallas has the much better and more effective offense.

Comment

Collie played most of the season, so I don't know what you're trying to prove by throwing his name out there. As far as the other guys that are on IR for the Colts, big deal, I never said they had the biggest names in the NFL on their roster. What I said was that they already have a better established offense than the Cowboys. Which means it doesn't matter who was on the field for them, their offense was still getting more done than the Cowboys. I guess since you think the Cowboys are so great, where was Dez Bryant? Oh yeah, injured. Where was Tony Romo? Oh year, injured. Where was Marion Barber? Oh yeah, injured. Where was Sam Hurd? Oh yeah, injured. Where was Leon Williams? Oh yeah, injured. So, you think the Cowboys didn't have injured players? Not that I was even referring to that, but since you want to go down a completely different path, there you go. Not too mention the Colts put up 10-6 versus the Cowboys 6-10, but yeah, Dallas has the much better and more effective offense.
              When was I making fun of the cowboys? God you guys wonder I post comments like I do. Some of you guys are fucking tools. Yes I know the cowboys had injuries. All I'm saying put Manning on the cowboys even with Bryant injured, the cowboys would have a better offense then the colts at the time they played the jets. And did collie play against the Jets? Nope so that is why I brought up his name.

Comment

When was I making fun of the cowboys? God you guys wonder I post comments like I do. Some of you guys are fucking tools. Yes I know the cowboys had injuries. All I'm saying put Manning on the cowboys even with Bryant injured, the cowboys would have a better offense then the colts at the time they played the jets. And did collie play against the Jets? Nope so that is why I brought up his name.
                When did I say you were making fun of the Cowboys?

I wasn't talking about the game against the Jets, I was talking about the whole season. You made a general comment about putting Manning on the Cowboys and their offense was going to be unstoppable. how the fuck am I suppose to know you are talking about Jets in that post when you made no mention of them?

Comment

When did I say you were making fun of the Cowboys?

I wasn't talking about the game against the Jets, I was talking about the whole season. You made a general comment about putting Manning on the Cowboys and their offense was going to be unstoppable. how the fuck am I suppose to know you are talking about Jets in that post when you made no mention of them?
                  What thread are we in? And yes you put Manning on the cowboys that offense would be unstoppable. But it will never happen thank god. Manning would never go to a team with a owner and GM like that.

Comment

That game was horrible to watch... Mark Sanchez would probably be considered a bust if not for that defense...

There gameplan was to make Peyton Manning fall asleep along with everyone else in America.
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      That game was horrible to watch... Mark Sanchez would probably be considered a bust if not for that defense...

There gameplan was to make Peyton Manning fall asleep along with everyone else in America.
                      It fucking worked. I can't believe it took the jets a whole half to run against the colts. Everyone has been running all over them the whole season. Once they did that the game was pretty much out of the hands of Manning.

Comment

Working...
                      X