• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    Bush, maybe?
    I prefer shaven.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      I prefer shaven.
      Danny's bald, he'll take hair where he can get it.
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yup, that was kinda embarrassing. The D never showed up and the Seahawks really kicked some ass.

So I guess I have to stop being such a major douche bag fan now ehh

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          FWIW, you and Yale are OK by me. It's mainly just papapepper that I can't stand, but at least he's not as bad as Badass2000gt.
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

FWIW, you and Yale are OK by me. It's mainly just papapepper that I can't stand, but at least he's not as bad as Badass2000gt.

I second that. I bet that motherfucker Faggottass200gt is about to commit suicicde!!

Comment

Yes please!
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Who dat say gonna beat them Saints?

Seahawks!
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Now that I'm over my funk, I can talk the game. The offense had a pretty good game. Julious Jones had an unexpectedly great game. He just gave himself a great chance to be a starter next year in the NFL. The Saints might resign him but the only problem is that they are already very deep at that position. IMO the game was over when Jones got injured. If he had stayed in I think that drive would have resulted in the winning points the team needed.

The Defense was just sorry. IMO they were looking ahead. The tackling was horrendous. Marshawn Lynch broke EIGHT horrible tackles for that killing TD. It was embarrassing. Roman Harper had a terrible game. Greer had a bad game. Vilma's name was hardly mentioned.

Then there was the Seahawks. Those bastards came to play and played their assess off. If they continue to do that they will give the Bears a run for their money.

Well, it was a DAMN GOOD ride that my boys gave me. I've been a fan since I was a child. I loved watching games, after church, with my Grandpa. I only wish he had lived to see it. I can't wait for next season to get here.

BTW, who the hell was on that announcing crew? Is it just me or did the old guy look like he had a plastic face? It was kinda creepy...

Comment

You can change your avatar anytime sweetheart.

Aren't the Saints black and gold?
                    Now that I'm over my funk, I can talk the game. The offense had a pretty good game. Julious Jones had an unexpectedly great game. He just gave himself a great chance to be a starter next year in the NFL. The Saints might resign him but the only problem is that they are already very deep at that position. IMO the game was over when Jones got injured. If he had stayed in I think that drive would have resulted in the winning points the team needed.

The Defense was just sorry. IMO they were looking ahead. The tackling was horrendous. Marshawn Lynch broke EIGHT horrible tackles for that killing TD. It was embarrassing. Roman Harper had a terrible game. Greer had a bad game. Vilma's name was hardly mentioned.

Then there was the Seahawks. Those bastards came to play and played their assess off. If they continue to do that they will give the Bears a run for their money.

Well, it was a DAMN GOOD ride that my boys gave me. I've been a fan since I was a child. I loved watching games, after church, with my Grandpa. I only wish he had lived to see it. I can't wait for next season to get here.

BTW, who the hell was on that announcing crew? Is it just me or did the old guy look like he had a plastic face? It was kinda creepy...
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      LMAO. I'm thinking on the replacement.. No I won't take suggestions..

Comment

Change it to Marshawn Lynch hacking through the Saints D.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Change it to Marshawn Lynch hacking through the Saints D.
                          That's probably going to be the best play of this playoff season.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That's probably going to be the best play of this playoff season.
                            I agree.

Comment

why was I quoted?
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Because you used to have a Peyton one.

Comment

Working...
                                X