• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Local sports teams = serious business.
    DFWSports Central Forum, Jesus...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

lmfao!
      How does it feel to spend all your hard earn money on a shrine of a team that is shit?
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        How does it feel to spend all your hard earn money on a shrine of a team that is shit?
        Wha?! Man, I was laughing at Brent fuck with you and now you have to start in on me? Don't worry about where I spend MY money homeskillet. Though since it seems that you care, I haven't spent a dime in the last few years on anything Dallas Cowboys related.

Now run along before I make you cry and you know what i'm talking about too...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wha?! Man, I was laughing at Brent fuck with you and now you have to start in on me? Don't worry about where I spend MY money homeskillet. Though since it seems that you care, I haven't spent a dime in the last few years on anything Dallas Cowboys related.

Now run along before I make you cry and you know what i'm talking about too...
          Trust me nothing you will do will make me cry homeskillet. Seriously who talks like that? Lol

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Seriously who talks like that?
            You're mom?

Listen here, hometown. I have it from a reliable source that when your shit was on jackstands, you made a call and you were seen wiping away tears, to me thats crying like a little bitch, its OK bubba we all cry sometimes.

Comment

You're mom?

Listen here, hometown. I have it from a reliable source that when your shit was on jackstands, you made a call and you were seen wiping away tears, to me thats crying like a little bitch, its OK bubba we all cry sometimes.
              Lmao dew wat? You might want to get another source. I was actually kinda excited when my engine locked up. Sure it sucks that it broke but hey now I'll have a fully built engine that will make 550 or more rwhp NA and be spraying a direct port fogger kit with a 200 or 300 shot. So yeah I had tears of joy douchebag.

Comment

Lmao dew wat? You might want to get another source. I was actually kinda excited when my engine locked up. Sure it sucks that it broke but hey now I'll have a fully built engine that will make 550 or more rwhp NA and be spraying a direct port fogger kit with a 200 or 300 shot. So yeah I had tears of joy douchebag.
                haha!

Comment

haha!
                  Haha!

Comment

I see Rick and Brent has this thread covered.

Well done gentleman.

Comment

need to spend that change on a new QB...
                      04 GT
                      91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                        need to spend that change on a new QB...
                        Oh man don't talk shit about the cowboys they will get butt hurt in here. Smh

Comment

Oh man don't talk shit about the cowboys they will get butt hurt in here. Smh
                          The only one taking shit is you. And your running your head about something you know nothing about, did you even read the article? I'm pretty sure you didn't or you would have read where its a new bus to replace the other which has over 2 million miles on it. The Jones clan use it for running back and fourth from the hotel and mini camp among other things.
                          We all know you hate J.J., so if you hate him so much why bother posting.

Oh and lmao at 7-850hp daily driver.

Comment

The only one taking shit is you. And your running your head about something you know nothing about, did you even read the article? I'm pretty sure you didn't or you would have read where its a new bus to replace the other which has over 2 million miles on it. The Jones clan use it for running back and fourth from the hotel and mini camp among other things.
                            We all know you hate J.J., so if you hate him so much why bother posting.

Oh and lmao at 7-850hp daily driver.
                            It's not my DD retard. But I love how everyone assume about everything on this site. And didn't the guy I quoted was talking shit about your beloved QB saying they need to replace him. Why aren't you giving him a hard time and coming up with dumbass remarks attempts to insulting him?

Comment

It's not my DD retard. But I love how everyone assume about everything on this site.
                              You're the one throwing out hp numbers, so its a race car?

Comment

You're the one throwing out hp numbers, so its a race car?
                                Nope just a fun car to drive on nice days and nights.

Comment

Working...
                                X