Trouble a brewing down in Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble a brewing down in Austin

Texas co-offensive coordinator Major Applewhite has admitted to a past inappropriate relationship with a student.

The real question is, who else is going to be fired? If this is the first that the BoR has heard of this, then Dodds may be getting the axe also

So he nailed a UT "student"? I honestly didn't realize the student/teacher issue carried over to college. What if he was out on the town and inadvertently hooked up with one of 50,000 students?
    If there's a strict policy, of course he has to go. Honestly, I'm about tired of Dodds, too. Why is it coming out again after 4 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      So he nailed a UT "student"? I honestly didn't realize the student/teacher issue carried over to college. What if he was out on the town and inadvertently hooked up with one of 50,000 students?
      If there's a strict policy, of course he has to go. Honestly, I'm about tired of Dodds, too. Why is it coming out again after 4 years?

Cause of the women's track coach, Bev Kearney, getting fired for the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
        Cause of the women's track coach, Bev Kearney, getting fired for the exact same thing
        She was probably caught with a female, too. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          She was probably caught with a female, too. LOL.

Yep, 11 years ago!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            Yep, 11 years ago!!!
            The only thing worse than a dyke, is an old dyke. LOL!

Comment

need to see pics of said student before I decide if I care or not.

I have no problem with the situation...both people are consenting adults, its not like the girl was a high schooler. I say let Applewhite stick his little Major wherever he wants, should not be of any concern to Dodds or anyone else for that matter.
              sigpic

Comment

....the big thing i do find shitty is that UT froze Applewhite's pay for almost a year. Seriously WTF kind of crap is that?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                  ....the big thing i do find shitty is that UT froze Applewhite's pay for almost a year. Seriously WTF kind of crap is that?

He broke team rules, that's why

Comment

Working...
                  X